We’re looking for an outstanding Legal Trainee to join our Legal team in Stabio.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”
Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our associates have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom to try out innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.
Let’s talk about the role!
The Legal Department acts as a strategic partner to provide legal services to the coalition that takes more than 56,000 employees.
We provide guidance and advice on legal issues such as respect for the laws on, general corporate law, corporate governance, property & real estate, employment law, intellectual property, protecting innovation, and litigation
The trainee inserted in our Legal team will execute the following activities:
* Drafting of contracts, legal research and advice
* Monitor and review existing documentation to provide continuing improvements
* Management of storage operations and information systems
* Ad hoc project management
How you’ll make a difference…
* You have a degree in Law
* You have an excellent knowledge of English, German is a plus
* You’re able to maintain strict confidentiality with sensitive information
* You’re able to identify legal and commercial risks
* You’re detail-oriented, you are able to multi-task and work well under pressure
* You have experience in working with Outlook, Excel and Power Point
* You embrace teamwork
What’s in it for you?
* A 6 months paid internship with the possibility to extend for another 6 months
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
* After one month, you will receive a discount card with 50% on all VF brands
* Subsidized canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you! We expect that your CV and cover letter will be written in English, since our common language is English.