We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet.
Founded in 1899, VF Corporation is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish most through a family of iconic outdoor, active and workwear brands including Vans®, The North Face®, Timberland® and Dickies®. Our purpose is to power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. We connect this purpose with a relentless drive to succeed to create value for all stakeholders and use our company as a force for good.
We are looking for an Analyst – Digital Accounts (Temporary – 9 months), based in out office in Stabio, Switzerland and reporting to the Management Accounting Manager. As part of the Management Accounting team, you will be responsible for the actual monthly closing and monitoring process of VF International with specific focus on Digital Account’ s Revenues, Standard Margin and Inventory Control. You will also continuously interact and work together with the rest of Management Accounting department.
Actual Monthly Closing Process
* Actual variance analysis on top line revenues and standard margin
* Actual marginality analysis at account level
* Digital Accounts fees accrual calculation
Actual Monitoring Process
* Daily monitoring activity of actuals to ensure the correctness and accurateness of financial data
* Perform ad-hoc analysis and reporting activities on actuals
* Weekly monitoring activity for Digital Account’s inventory movements
* Weekly interaction with AMS to ensure completeness of financial data
Interaction with other departments
* Collaborate with the Business Intelligence team to improve and validate tools used for monthly activities
* Address and monitor customer service activity on sundry documents creation
* Support to Internal and External Auditors in case of questions and audits
* Master Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
* 3-5 years’ experience in the finance department of a company, preferably in multinational environment under US GAAP, and/or Big Four
* Strong financial knowledge and background
* Knowledge and experience with SAP (ideally FMS) and Power BI
* Fluent English – spoken as well as written
* High proficiency in Excel, knowledge of report building and analysis tools
* Eye for detail, strong awareness of deadlines and precision
What’s in it for you?
* A competitive salary and benefits program with a flexible, casual work environment
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* Be part of a company with iconic brands that operates in multiple countries
* On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
* A discount card that offers you 50% off on all VF brands
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!