The selected person will be an integral link between the headquarter and the local sales organizations as well as the IT, Sales, Marketing, Product, Customer Service and Supply Chain departments. He/she will ensure that all the necessary EDI operations and samples deliveries are in place for the successful achievement of business and sales plans.
Working in the European Sales Operations team of The North Face, the Trainee is mainly responsible to coordinate the EDI operations useful for Sales reporting as well as the maintenance of the sample processes for the EMEA distribution.
The Trainee will ensure the appropriate activation, setup and maintenance of the EDI connections among VF and the Partnership Stores. He/she also create and manage both standardized & custom reports and will conduct quantitative sales analysis.
Moreover he/she will take care of the samples database maintenance, samples deliveries and will provide support on events setup (sales meetings, internal staff sales, trade shows, fairs).
The ideal candidate should be highly analytical and have a good understanding of business processes for a fast paced, growing and international company in an industry such as sporting goods or fashion.
The North Face is looking for a detail oriented self starter who can manage and prioritize his/her own workload, enjoys working on a wide variety of projects, is service-minded and able to interact and communicate with stakeholders at all levels and in all departments and can adapt quickly to shifting goals and priorities.
* Maintain samples masterfile to support inbound processes in cooperation with planning team and product team
* Coordinate Samples distribution across EMEA (orders entry, allocation, release, follow shipments)
* Support samples setup during events (sales meeting, intrnal staff sales, trade shows, fairs)
* Support on the activation and maintenance of EDI connections
* Manage weekly calls with the external EDI providers
* Maintain seasonal EDI operation activities
* Support in providing sales reports to the Management and to the Sales force
* Maintain reports updated (due to seasonality and organizational changes)
* Education: University Degree or equivalent, preferred management engineering or finance
* Language skills: Good knowledge of English. Any other EU language would be a plus
* IT Skills: Experience with Microsoft Office (mainly Excel)
* Any other IT skill would be a plus
Please don’t forget to attach your CV in English. Applications submitted in any other language will be deemed incomplete and will be unsuccessful.