The North Face is looking for an exceptional Digital Key Account Manager to join our Zalando Account team based in Stabio, Switzerland.
Let’s Talk about the Role
The Digital Key Account manager will take on revenue responsibility and manage the defined digital key accounts involving multiple internal and external stakeholders from various departments. Taking responsibility for the implementation of the brands strategic orientation and for the maintenance and build out of customer relationships at multiple levels.
You will be the main contact responsible for multiple departments at the account with the support of internal stakeholders in various functions. Furthermore, planning and implementing the following tasks: annual senior top 2 top meetings, quarterly review meetings, terms planning, product planning, line presentations and in-season management.
How You Will Make a Difference
We aim to be the No1 Outdoor brand online by enabling people to live a life of exploration and our digital key accounts are the main enablers of this aim.
You will help us to achieve this by:
* Leading, owning and expanding our market share through the defined digital marketplaces with sustainable and profitable growth.
* Planning seasonal and annual sales budgets and maintain the monthly sales forecasting in line with agreed targets – with a strong focus on ‘Gross to Net’ management.
* Creating, reviewing and presenting an account specific assortment plan on a seasonal basis. The plans should be developed using sound analysis and the most up to date market data working closely with the Digital Merchandising Manager, these plans should be developed using most current market trends, historical analysis, evaluations of business and direction of brand strategy
* Analysing sales performance by item, division, use this knowledge and trend direction to provide recommendations to maximise opportunities and limit liabilities
* Establishing an understanding of consumers and buying trends. Formulate guidelines for consumer centric opportunities, taking into consideration the different kind of consumers per each POS.
* Reviewing and making recommendations to support purchases. Provide guidelines for current on order and future purchases.
* Managing of Samples required for the account
* Internal reporting and consumer analysis to allow category expansion
* Sell out analysis process and development of new tools based on the application of the company strategy.
Skills for Success
A formal education and subsequent University Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business and Economics are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
* You will have a minimum of 3 years key account management or similar experience in FMCG or a major sports/outdoor brand.
* You will have a deep knowledge or understanding of the European sporting goods and/or outdoor industry and values.
* You will have experience with and understanding of outdoor consumers and preferably be an active sports participant
* You will have skill in crafting and maintaining mutual strategic plans and frequently measuring execution, whilst creating exceptional customer relationships at all levels
* You will be analytical and strategic, with the ability to see the strength of using facts for decisions
* You will be a high energy, goal oriented and driven individual who is great at getting things done!
Our Guiding Principles
* Live with Integrity – Be authentic and do the right thing, always
* Act Courageously –Think and act boldly
* Be Curious – Explore the world, learn and evolve
* Act with Empathy – Seek to understand and respect others
* Persevere – Persist and work together as One VF
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic outdoor, active and workwear brands. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by our global associates across all brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
Join the North Face Family
The North Face was built on a love for the outdoors and the desire to enable all types of exploration, for all people, from their backyards to the Himalayas. Over the last 50 years we’ve lived by our “true north,” the belief that exploration has the power to change us, to challenge us and to help us see the world from new perspectives. To help ignite a global movement of outdoor exploration, love for the natural world and an unwavering commitment to protect it, we welcome and encourage new participants to the outdoors. We extend our reach through support of non-profit organizations, establishing programs that connect participants with close-to-home recreation opportunities, and creating a connection with young leaders, inspiring them to explore and conserve.
As we enter our sixth decade, we pledge to:
* Empower exploration and the thrill of the unknown for as many people as possible
* Protect the places where we live, play, and operate
* Evolve the way we make our products by improving our environmental performance and social responsibility in the supply chain.
We just have one question. Are you in?