Ski Demo & Sales Support Internship – Full-time (5 months), Verbier, CH
Faction Skis, one of the fastest-growing ski brands in the world, is offering a powder-filled internship, perfect for an ambitious, hardworking individual who loves skiing.
Travel around the best European ski resorts? Great. Responsible for a whole fleet of industry-leading skis? Even better. Test brand-new products? This internship sounds like the dream! Oh, and we’ll also throw in a ski and outerwear set-up of your choice, as well as a season pass at our home resort, Verbier.
If you’re passionate about skiing, looking to gain some experience with one of the leading brands in the industry and happy to spend days cranking bindings to make sure our fans and retail partners have the best possible time on our skis, check out the job spec below and get an application in quick – this one’s going to go fast!
· Plan, organise and execute our on-snow ski tests.
· Responsible for demo ski stock, servicing and shipments
· Engage with customers at ski tests, driving interest to the brand and giving an insight into the products.
· Work closely with product manager and marketing team to communicate a clear brand message at on-snow demos and other events.
· Provide exceptional levels of service and information to customers.
· Aid Fan & Partner Support team with customer service and retailer partner support.
· Support marketing team with THIS IS HOME Film Tour screenings and other events.
· Represent the company brands in a professional manner and with positive attitude towards partners and consumers.
· Work with The Faction Collective internal marketing and trade team to create activation and engagement with trade and fans.
· Genuine passion for skiing and outdoor sports
· A university degree or working towards one
· Fluent in French and English. Other languages are a bonus.
· Hardworking, pro-active and energetic individual
· Happy with dawn starts, long days and driving tens of thousands of KMs
· Happy to take mornings off to go ski powder
· Good presentation and communication skills
· Good organisation skills
· Driving license
· A great working experience at our HQ in Verbier
· The opportunity to get a real insight into the workings of a ski company
· Season pass for Verbier
· 1 pair of skis, bindings and poles. As well as a ski jacket, pants and softgoods.
Location : Verbier, Switzerland + European travel
Duration : ASAP until April 2018