We are looking for an outstanding Demand Planner to join our Napapijri team at VF International in Stabio, Switzerland.
Napapijri was born in 1987 in the shadow of Europe’s highest peak, Mont Blanc, where an Italian entrepreneur gave outdoor apparel a new meaning by combining innovative materials and close attention to style. As a premium leisurewear brand, we thrive at the intersection of design, sustainability, and innovation, and champion a positive attitude through inclusivity and a ceaseless drive to pioneer the future.
Let’s talk about the role!
The Napapijri Demand Planner has the objective of building a forecast for future seasons for part of the collection based on financial goals, sales history, merchandising and sales team input, market trends and inventory position to achieve maximum sales with minimal inventory exposure.
As Demand Planner your main responsibilities will be:
* Updates forecast at style and colour level for the assigned collections and provides updated forecast data to Supply Planning and Sourcing.
* Phases the demand and generates size curve for both Prebook and Reorder business
* Supports the Purchase orders definition
* Works closely with merchandising in order to efficiently manage the line.
Reporting and Analysis
* Generates and constantly maintains forecast at SKU level
* Conducts qualitative & quantitative analysis to highlight trends, opportunities and performances related both to product lines and distribution channels.
* Generates demand phasing for the whole season
* Maps forecast accuracy by product segmentation and channel.
* Generates collection workbook analysis and update the master database.
* Works closely with Supply Planning during the Sales Campaign to optimize the buying activities.
* Establishes partnership with Customer Service, Pricing, Merchandising, Retail and Sales department, Inbound/Stock Management Team, Supply Planning.
What you need to succeed?
* Engineering, Business Administration, Statistics, Economics
* Analytical, highly motivated, able to work independently, proactive, flexible, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Collaborative person, predisposed to interpersonal relationships
* A minimum 2 years of experience in an analytical role
* Fluent English, both oral and written
* Excellent Office tools skills, SAP and Cognos platform
What’s in it for you?
* Be part of iconic lifestyle brands
* Join a multi brand and multi countries organization to drive you career forward
* International and challenging working culture
* On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
* After one month, you will receive a discount card with 50% on all VF brands
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you like what you’ve read and want to join our team, we’d love to hear from you!