The CRM Specialist is responsible for the execution of the CRM strategic transformation, contributing and executing a CRM roadmap to connect with consumers throughout the purchase funnel, from planning to execution, in keeping with the following goals:
* Grow the integrated consumer database (online and in-store);
* Identify Customer Journeys to: create a superior engagement experience; personalize content to enhance its relevance;apply automation to be reactive and proactive;
* Analyze customer behavior to improve the quality of their interactions and identify opportunities of revenue generation;
* Increase Newsletters’ performance driving traffic to napapijri.com, increasing revenues and Conversion Rate.
The CRM Specialist will sit within the Digital Marketing team whose main goals are to engage with the existing community and to search for new consumers through a strong Digital Consumer Communication strategy.
* Support the execution of CRM strategies to fulfill market needs, ensuring global consistency and local relevancy;
* Coordinate, execute and optimize email marketing campaigns, collaborating with all Marketing and eCommerce functions to fuel demand for the brand and our products;
* Integrate Marketing / eCommerce / Retail / Sales / Product feedback to address market needs and improve Go to Market execution;
* Integrate consumer insights and segment the database to deliver effective consumer led digital campaigns and brand experiences;
* Apply CRM audiences’ dynamics and insights to other marketing channels and viceversa;
* Track, report and get insights on CRM marketing performances with reports that have to be translated into actionable and profitable marketing plans;
* Partner with external agencies, eCommerce, Comms and VF Digital Central Teams to:
– manage email marketing campaign production and delivery;
– application of campaign optimization using personalization, A/B testing, and by incorporating industry best practices;
– monitor performances and KPIs;
– creating and executing automated marketing workflows, including transactional, lifecycle and upsell messages.
* 2+ years’ experience in similar roles;
* Solid understanding of CRM and its role in the digital ecosystem;
* Strong analytical mindset;
* Knowledge and experience in using CRM platform such as Salesforce Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud; Google Analytics, Excel, Power Point;
* Proficiency in written and spoken English;
* Experience on multicountry approach is a plus;
* Highly organised with a good attention to details.