The North Face is looking for a Business Analyst based in Stabio Switzerland. This person will be a key team member of the FP&A brand departement.
Objective of the job:
* Primary data source for the Brand Senior Management
* Support brand FP&A activities with specific focus on sales, margin and brand expenses related to the EMEA Wholesale business
* Brand Reporting, as per Brand/Corp requirements and guidelines
* Ad hoc analysis to support Brand/Corp decision
Key team member of the FP&A brand department with main focus on:
* Analyse current and historical trends in key performance indicators including all areas including revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures for the Wholesale business
* Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance
* Assist the periodic Financial forecasting process and yearly Budget process for sales, margin and brand costs for the Wholesale business
* Assist the yearly Long range plan process for sales, margin and brand costs for the Wholesale business
* Assist the continuous development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Long range plan and Modelling tools
* Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
* Periodic Financial reports
* Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool (mainly Cognos) and Dashboard reports
* Maintain and develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
* Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
* Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
* Prepare presentations to Senior Management Team
* The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and /or abilities required for the individual to be successful in this position.
* Education: Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics; Accounting degree / knowledge preferable
* Experience: Minimum 2/3 years experience within FP&A department preferably in a multinational environment under US GAAP or Audit/Financial advisory roles within a Big 4
* Language skills: Proficient in English, spoken as well as written
* Excellent knowledge of Excel and Power Point, proficient in SAP platform and Cognos.