As part of the Merchandising team at Napapijri, the Merchandising Manager will act as the centre of expertise on the GTM process, seasonal calendars, seasonal collection analyisis, merchandising data reports.
She/he will support, inform and enable the Sr Merchandising Managers on creating the seasonal Winning Assortments by segment and channel.
She/he will oversee a resource focused on the Outlets and Bags collection.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
* Own the seasonal product calendar process together with Product Development
* Coordinate the seasonal Go To Market (GTM) process by defining the calendar and keeping track of the progress
* Own all the merchandising analysis, with the support of the Sales Analysis team and Planning
* Report constantly the sell through data collected from Sales to the rest of the Merchandising Team
* Provide the analysis to create the Winning Assortments together with the Sr Merch Managers and provide the final visual outcome
* Manage one Merchandiser dedicated to the Outlets and Bags collection that also supports the Merchandising Manager tasks
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and /or abilities required for the individual to be successful in this position.
* Education: Bachelor’s degree or (equivalent)
* Experience: Few years Merchandising/Sales in globally present brand organizations
* Languages: Fluent English essential, additional language is a plus
* Skills: Strong organizational skills; Solid analytical skills; Strong team player; Excellent written and oral communication skills