We are looking for an outstanding Senior Manager Go To Market Digital Strategic Accounts to join our Timberland team in Stabio, Switzerland.
Founded in 1973, Timberland® is a global outdoor lifestyle brand based in Stratham, New Hampshire, with international headquarters in Switzerland and Hong Kong. Best known for its original yellow boot designed for the harsh elements of New England, Timberland today offers a full range of footwear, apparel and accessories for people who value purposeful style and share the brand’s passion for enjoying – and protecting – nature.
Timberland is a VF Corporation brand. VF is one of the world’s leading apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations, and a commitment to deliver innovative products and create long-term value for its employees, customers and shareholders.
What will you do?
The Senior Manager Go To Market Digital Strategic Accounts will be responsible to lead, own and expand our market share through the defined digital marketplaces with sustainable and profitable growth, best in class brand representation and product activation.
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT: this role requires a 360 grip on cross-functions and business fundamentals for driving a robust GTM process whilst maximizing Gross to Net efficiencies in line with brand and corporate objectives. You will work closely with our internal and external stakeholders to translate our Global and Regional brand strategies into strong marketplace executions.
- STRATEGIC PLANNING: working hand in hand with channel merchandising, brand and corporate cross-functional teams, you will be leading and driving a disciplined and best-in-class GTM process.
- BUYING, FORECASTING AND TARGETING: understanding of data analysis is fundamental to this role in order to maximize short and long-term commercial opportunities and at the same time, limit Timberland’s risk and exposure within the accounts.
- GLOBAL ALIGNMENT: global visibility and cross-functional collaboration will be key to drive, elevate and prioritize our strategic agenda.
- COACHING AND LEADING: our roles within the strategic channel enables us to lead through purpose and bring people together to drive the digital transformation for Timberland and VF
What you need to succeed?
- University degree (minimum bachelor)
- Min. 5-6 yrs. of relevant work experience with proven track record of success and international
- Key Account Management experience; previous experience preferably in similar Business Development, Digital Sales and/or Key Account Management related roles within the sports & lifestyle apparel and footwear industry.
- Language skills: fluent in English and preferably min. one more EU language
- Be a Timberland Brand Ambassador
- Consumer-first, data savvy and brand-driven mindset
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven record of project management, strategic and operational decision-making
What’s in It for You?
- Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries;
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do;
- Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally;
- An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together.
If you like what you’ve read and want to join our team, we’d love to hear from you!