We are looking for a Sales administration Manager F/M. This position will be located in our headquarters in Nice, France. As the group is undergoing a full transformation, you will be reporting to the Group Sales Director EMEA and will be working in sync with the Sales, Product and Marketing departments.
Launched in 1946 under the name La Spirotechnique by French explorer Jacques Cousteau, Emile Gagnan and Air Liquide, Aqua Lung designs and produces a broad range of scuba diving equipment for recreational and professional use. Having gained global recognition in diving under the brands Aqua Lung and Apeks, the company successfully forayed into several other aquatic equipment markets (including free diving, snorkeling, fitness and competition swimming). Aqua Lung is a historical expert in scuba diving and has expanded its offering to complementary areas such as swimming, aqua fitness and free diving.
Main roles and Responsibilities:
As a key player within the organization, you are mainly in charge of:
- You are responsible for the integration and the accuracy of the data in the system, and as such:
- Verifying the integration of items in the system and that the information is up to date (product, price, trade conditions and customer files…)
- Implementing processes to validate the completeness of order forms registered by sales representatives,
- Ensuring the consistency and accuracy of the input data,
- Updating order forms,
- Keeping the customer base up to date (opening / closing customer accounts…)
- Verifying the accuracy and compliance of product and price lists together with product managers,
- Creating and monitoring work processes and KPIs in accordance with the requests of the Sales Director EMEA.
- Working with the IT department to set up efficient and relevant order entry and sales tools:
- Order taking tool, follow-up tour tool, reporting tool…
- Supporting the optimization of the system with the IT department,
- Ensuring the development of the system’s functionalities and their reliability, as well as the updates and upgrades to be performed.
- Verifying the consistency of the input information (orders, granted discounts…) which is also sent through reporting,
- Carrying out daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly follow-up reporting on orders and sales,
- Ensuring the follow-up of sales teams and reminders in terms of data feedback,
- Performing ad hoc analysis of sales performance.
Required skills, Education & Experience:
- Analytical, organizational and planning skills,
- Business-oriented approach,
- Anticipation and responsiveness,
- Curiosity and critical mindset,
- Ability to master analysis Data,
- Good communication skills with various types of interlocutors,
- Ability to master Information System: spreadsheets, databases, ERP…
- Master’s degree or similar (Business/ Finance school) with a 5-year experience in a similar position in an international group, ideally acquired within the Sport industry,
- Fluent in English and French, a third language would be a plus.
You are motivated by the prospect of joining a group in full transformation and taking on a strategic and operational role. You are results-oriented and a great team player with excellent communication skills.
Please send your resume and application letter applying exclusively on this page to the attention of Carole Diger. Thanks.