VF Corporation: Purpose Led. Performance Driven.
We’re looking for an outstanding Credit Controller fluent in German and English to join our VF Timberland family in Nottingham
You may ask “Just who is VF?”
Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
Let’s talk about the role!
As a Credit Controller you will play a key role in managing major European online and high street retail customer accounts within the German markets.
We expect that our Credit Controllers deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* Communicating with customers in their native language, over the phone and by email to discuss payments, credit terms and to resolve any queries
* Chasing debt to achieve department targets and to effectively clear disputes
* Controlling the customer database and maintaining up to date files
* Discussing credit limits and escalating debt up to and including the litigation team
* Assessing and reviewing credit limits to provide the best customer service.
How you’ll make a difference…
* You are fluent in English and German
* You are financially and commercially aware with excellent numeracy skills
* You are highly customer focused and results driven to resolve queries
* You are computer literate, with proficiency in Excel.
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing benefit and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after. That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* Health and wellbeing initiatives
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness, and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Timberland is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of premium footwear, apparel and accessories for the outdoor lifestyle. Best known for its original yellow boot introduced in 1973, the brand today outfits consumers with versatile collections that reflect the brand’s rich heritage and inspire them to choose adventure around every corner of the world.
At Timberland, we strive to be Earthkeepers in everything we do. We work hard to make our products responsibly, protect the outdoors an d serve the communities around the globe where we live, work and explore. For decades, we have been guided by a higher Purpose: to inspire and equip the world to step outside, work together and make it better.
Timberland is a fully-owned subsidiary of VF, one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations, committed to delivering innovative products to consumers and creating long-term value for its employees, customers and shareholders.
We just have one question. Are you in?