As Jeanswear Retail Merchandising Analyst you are responsible for optimizing the sales & inventory targets in our Jeanswear retail channels (Full price, concessions & E com) by analysing sell through / product performance, managing promotions & making inventory projections.
Next to the analytical part, you are also responsible for coordinating the activities of our digital concessions which are critical to support the development of our third-party E com business relationships and further commercial growth
* Weekly updates of sales performance reports
* Analyse seasonal trends to provide feedback to buyers & operations
* Analyse visual merchandising & window ROI
* Define buying budgets for our retail channels
* Manages inventory levels by;
– analysing sales, every aspect of bestsellers and ensuring that they reach their full potential.
– monitoring slow sellers and takes action accordingly
– maintain orderbook during the season based on sales expectations
* Execute the promotion & clearance sales + analyze the result of each promotion
* Prepare the monthly sell out meeting and share with internal stakeholders
* Coordinate the digital activities for our online concessions (pre & in season)
* set up calendar with timings to assure an on time go live
* prepare the onboarding file & follow up status closely with our external partners.
* Follow up on sample orders & picture availability (shootings)
* Follow up of onboarding issues.
* Manage the shipments of goods to our partners as soon as they are validated by them.
* Maintain model stock for replenishment (based on sales).
* Bachelor degree in economics, retail, logistics or any other related field
* Preferably a first working experience in retail, planning or merchandising.
* English is a must. Dutch and French are an asset
* Excellent planning, analytical and organizational skills are a must.
* Up to date business knowledge
* You are an accurate worker and have attention to details
* Strong communication skills
* You are a team player
* Excellent knowledge of excel. Knowledge of Cognos 10 & Microsoft access are a plus
From March/April 2019, our offices will move to Antwerp to a new state-of-the-art building, close to Berchem station.