The EMEA Action Sports Category Manager, will be an experienced sports marketing professional with previous experience managing a number of action sport disciplines.
The EMEA Action Sports Category Manager is responsible for the management and activation of Monster Energy Athletes and delivery of action sports marketing projects. The individual will manage and work alongside a team of sport specific consultants to deliver an industry leading action sport program, reporting to the Head of Action Sports EMEA.
- Managing a team of world class action sport athletes across multiple disciplines, ensuring they have the tools to represent the brand the best
- Identify, facilitate and optimize opportunities for EMEA, regional and local trade leverage of the Action Sport program
- Identifying key partnership opportunities industry brands across multiple sports
- Managing and facilitating a team of sport specific consultants to ensure credibility with the specific scenes
- Working alongside the Communications team to deliver marketing assets that can be leveraged across all EMEA Territories
- Working alongside core media to deliver editorial coverage
- Management lead in the delivery of EMEA Action Sport Events
- Management lead in the delivery of EMEA content creation
- Working alongside regional/national markets to ensure all EMEA assets are leveraged locally
- Supporting the Action Sport Regional Manager in advising regional/national markets in the delivery of their regional and national marketing plan
- Ensuring that all responsible sports marketing plans are delivered within budget
- Deliver quarterly reports the business showcasing the achievements and reach of all marketing collateral
Excellent team management and development, communication skills, timekeeping and enthusiasm are essential to success in this role along with experience in a fast paced and ever changing working environment. Passion and creativity alongside strong business acumen are essentials in this role.
- Previous marketing experience within the Action Sport industry and Core media is required
- Previous athlete management experience is desirable
- Marketing degree or similar qualifications is preferred
- Full driving license is preferred
- Applicants must live within reasonable commutable distance of the EMEA headquarters in Greenford, London (UB6 8UP)
- Frequent travel to EMEA countries required, often at short notice