Get to know icebreaker
We’re looking for an outstanding Global eCom Site Merchandiser to join our icebreaker marketing team in Stabio, Switzerland.
Are you passionate about a natural way of life? Do you want to be part of purposeful movement towards Move to natural? Either way, we’re looking for you!
Do you challenge the status quo? Always asking questions and seeking out solutions? Are you yearning to make an impact and interested by Natural products? Then this is something for you!
The apparel industry needs a shake-up. At icebreaker, we’ve always believed in the pursuit of better, inspired by nature to create sustainable natural performing apparel solutions. Sustainability isn’t just a campaign, it’s the core of our business. As the first purpose-led acquisition of VF Corporation we have never been in a better place to drive a global m ovement for nature, and for the betterment of our species and the planet.
Let’s talk about the role!
The Global eCom Site Merchandiser is responsible for executing merchandising strategies that maximise revenue, margin, and visual presentation while presenting an exciting commercial product range on the website to increase conversion.
This highly analytical role involves influencing the available product range and inventory on hand to deliver superior merchandising, cross-selling, upselling, and bundling offers for the channel. This role generates insights to drive feedback to the global teams while simultaneously working with the regional eCom teams to showcase of the right assortment for eCom globally.
This role will own and maintain the digital product catalogue for all regions globally.
What are your Responsibilities?
* Build, execute, and maintain the Global eCommerce Digital Catalogue for all regions, focusing on seasonal catalogue creation and upload, product flows, product and site maintenance while ensuring data accuracy.
* Work with the regional site specialists to ensure an on-time seasonal launch.
* Own the product setup for specific promotional SKUs that do not follow the standard seasonal cadence.
* Manage product data verification processes as it relates to the product on-site – correct imagery, product descriptions, product attributes, categories/links, publication dates, and other product details.
* Manage seasonal databases and files.
* Merchandise seasonal product assortment for the website, working with the regional leads to align on seasonal strategies and the local eCommerce content calendars.
* Drive sales and unit growth, margin performance, identify and assess new opportunities, and improve sell-through through improved site merchandising.
* Partner with Global planners, as well as the EMEA DTC buyer and planner to ensure products are available on time and inventory levels meet the demand of consumers and launch dates.
* Thrive to maximize sales from search and provide insights and analysis.
* Continually optimize on-site merchandising, search, and cross and up-sell opportunities by testing featured and predictive sorting algorithms, maximising site search capabilities, driving appropriate cross-sell and upsell features on the site.
* Working with platform teams to optimize the Navigation (main and faceted) and sorting as well as the optimization of the user journey, on-site search.
* Track and provide in-depth analysis on the key performance indicators weekly, monthly or seasonal basis and provide insights to management to assist in making strategic decisions for the channel.
* Provide analysis on how ranking rules are performing to highlight risks and or opportunities to revenues and conversion.
* Partner with DTC, Digital Accounts, and Wholesale teams on cross-channel insights and alignment.
* Work with various teams (eCom DTC buying/planning, Digital Marketing, Product Merchandising) to execute seasonal strategies and best practices (central teams, technology and platform teams) as well as site updates.
* Strive for innovation and to optimize ways of working by contributing to setting up new processes, tools and reports.
* Participate in seasonal product development sessions as required.
What do you need to succeed?
* Equivalent of 3+ yrs. of relevant work experience with a proven track record in eCommerce Merchandising.
* Language skills: fluent in English, any other EU language is a plus.
* Deep understanding of the fast-paced digital environment and merchandising success factors on digital platforms.
* eCommerce and business analytical skills, including the ability to analyse data, prepare and interpret reports, and communicate actionable results, findings, and recommendations.
* Proven track record of qualitative and quantitative judgment and decision-making.
* Meticulous organization, ability to facilitate multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
* Great time-management and prioritizing skills and experience delivering to strict deadlines.
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Strong problem-solving capability.
* Excellent communication.
* Works well with different cultures and regions.
* Proactive Approach and work well independently.
* Highly proficient in Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
* Experience in SFCC merchandising tools, or other website merchandising tools such as Fredhopper or Bloomreach.
* Good knowledge of eCommerce analytics tools such as Google Analytics and AB test frameworks preferred.
What’s in it for you?
It’s not just our products which set us apart from others, our people first approach is what drives us.
* Be part of VF International: a multi brand and multi countries organization with career growth opportunities.
* International, fun yet challenging working culture
* Join a purpose-led brand and organization
icebreaker is a world leader in natural fibers clothing, and we supply our Natural products for our consumers to move to Natural in more than 5000 stores across 50 countries. We care about our relationships with nature and each other. We’re a fast moving, nimble business – the people on our team are here because they want to make an impact.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!