Get to know icebreaker
We’re looking for an outstanding Global Social Media coordinator to join our icebreaker marketing team in Stabio, Switzerland.
Are you passionate about a natural way of life? Do you want to be part of purposeful movement towards Move to natural? Either way, we’re looking for you! Do you challenge the status quo? Always asking questions and seeking out solutions? Are you yearning to make an impact and interested by Natural products? Then this is something for you! The apparel industry needs a shake-up. At icebreaker, we’ve always believed in the pursuit of better, inspired by nature to create sustainable natural performing apparel solutions. Sustainability isn’t just a campaign, it’s the core of our business. As the first purpose-led acquisition of VF Corporation we have never been in a better place to drive a global movement for nature, and for the betterment of our species and the planet.
Let’s talk about the role!
The Social Media Coordinator will help, support, and grow icebreaker’s digital marketing programs through social media marketing, content, campaign, & projects. This role will be responsible for managing icebreaker social media accounts and post content aligned with the Brand strategy and content calendar.
* Manage and coordinate icebreaker’s social media accounts through planning to posting the content following marketing calendar.
* Create social media strategy per channel on annual, monthly, and weekly basis with Senior digital marketing manager to create communities and brand building globally and in EMEA.
* Brief and develop content with Brand & Creative department.
* Manage daily interactions with fans and consumers and redirect to department for queries.
* Supports in day-to-day management of external stakeholders, freelancers & in-market community managers, covering tasks linked to content sourcing, content production, content adaptation & content distribution
* Follow Brand marketing communication strategy with influencer program to ensure amplification through social media platforms.
* Gather consumer insights and share with departments.
* Report social media performance and measure KPIS on a regular basis.
* Collaborate with external agencies and VF central to develop potential new platforms opportunities.
What’s on your CV?
* 2 years’ experience in marketing, preferably in digital or social media.
* Strong understanding of Storytelling and consumer first approach
* Technical skills and knowledge in video/photo production management, from pre-production to post-production
* Microsoft tools, Social Media services & platforms (Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Business Manager, Social Studio, and more), Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere), basics in HTML & CSS.
* Great organizational and planning skills
* Passion for technology and digital trends
* Fluent English mandatory, any other European language is a plus.
What’s in it for you? It’s not just our products which set us apart from others, our people first approach is what drives us.
* Be part of VF International: a multi brand and multi countries organization with career growth opportunities.
* International, fun yet challenging working culture
* Join a purpose-led brand and organization
icebreaker is a world leader in natural fibers clothing, and we supply our Natural products for our consumers to move to Natural in more than 5000 stores across 50 countries. We care about our relationships with nature and each other. We’re a fast moving, nimble business – the people on our team are here because they want to make an impact. If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!