The Marketing Coordinator Digital Accounts The North Face is responsible for creating and implementing best in class marketing solutions across the wholesale channel in the DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) region.
From planning to execution, ensuring sell-out and driving market differentiation in their territory. This role requires excellent communication skills and the adaptability for a multitasking work environment. The objectives of this role grant premium image of the brand within our most important accounts to increase sell through and make the brand a favored partner with these retail partners with a focus on the digital channels. The role will also require to be the connection between Marketing Manager DACH, Sales Managers and Headquarters.
* Create, develop and execute seasonal brand marketing campaigns in collaboration with key digital accounts.
* Monitor and develop online presence of the Brand throughout the DACH wholesale marketplace
* Work closely with Marketing Manager and Key Account/Sales Managers to ensure clear and effective Marketing support directed to the strategically most important wholesale partners
* Create and drive brand education tactics towards salesclerks, partner, journalist, ambassadors and other key stakeholders in the marketplace
* Support the setup of local Brand events, trade shows and consumer activations.
* Support the local sales team within the sell-in process with marketing tactics, i.e. marketing plans, sell-in material
* Help and support the DACH Marketing Manager in everyday duties, such as product seeding, product supply to local ambassadors and athletes.
* Academic: Marketing Degree, Bachelor or Master level
* Experience: 3 years working experiences in the Marketing sector, preferably in the Sports Industry
* Deep understanding of The North Face brand with a passion for the outdoor and running industries.
* Language skills: Fluent German and English is a must (both written and spoken)