The Manager E-Commerce Trading will be responsible to drive sales and profit growth for own & operated eCom shop serving multiple European countries.
Reporting into the eCommerce Lead, you will manage a team of two (merchandise planning & buying / eCom visual merchandising) and partner with, digital marketing, UX teams and thirds party agencies to implement the eCommerce trading strategy through the product assortment management, commercial calendar definition and digital merchandising experience coordination.
You will have the full accountability of the ongoing purchasing funnel optimization from content hierarchy definition to micro-conversion targets boost (click-through, product listing and product details page view rates).
* eCommerce business planning: definition of the yearly business plan and across traffic, conversion rate, average order value, demand revenue and return rate in partnership with eCommerce merchandising, digital marketing and finance teams
* Trading Calendar: definition on the overarching commercial calendar, specific trading events (mid/end of season sales, cyber week…) and coordination of the execution in partnership with eCommerce merchandising, digital marketing, UX and operations teams.
* Digital Merchandising: ownership of the onsite product sorting, search and products recommendation in partnership with eCommerce merchandising, digital marketing and UX teams.
* Categorisation, taxonomy, filtering: ownership of the website categorisation, taxonomy and filtering structure and ongoing optimization in partnership with eCommerce merchandising, digital marketing and UX teams
* Catalogue operations: ownership of the catalogue operations stream in partnership with Corporate Digital team and coordinating third party vendors
* Technology scaling: collaborate with the UX team, Corporate Digital team & third-party vendors for the definition and implementation of the technology roadmap related to commerce platform & visual merchandising solutions
* Team managing you will lead a team of 2 people accountable for planning & buying and ECom Visual Merchandising
What you need to succeed?
* Minimum 5 years relevant and in-depth work experience with a proven track record in eCommerce Trading & Merchandising
* Highly performance driven and result-oriented team player with strong business acumen
* Relevant eCommerce merchandising platform experience & knowledge of systems architecture principles (knowledge of content management systems is a plus)
* Experience of BI systems and advanced Microsoft Excel skills
* Good understanding of eCommerce customer journey & digital marketing principles
* Understanding of Digital Merchandising Tool
* Relevant web analytics experience (Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture)
* Excellent communication skills influencing cross functional teams and senior stakeholder
* Highly performance driven and result-oriented team player who is getting things done
* High maturity in managing organisational complexity and effective communication
* Strategic and operational decision-making
* Language skills: fluent in English. Any other language will be a plus
* Entrepreneurial mindset, can-do attitude and desire to challenge the status quo