Since 1994, XTreme Video has been the home of extreme creators capturing and documenting the culture, locations and stories.
We discover, develop, support and inspire independent creators. We deliver programming that inspires & spreads the stoke. We build and program channels to showcase these creators. We connect creators to brands and audiences.
XTreme Video Multi-Platform Network includes 500 Creators, 200M Monthly Views and over 70M Social Reach. We produce original content and inspire worldwide audiences across multi-platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Vimeo, iTunes, Amazon Instant Video and many others.
Engage and interact with the XTreme community through video and creative social experiences. Manage and grow key social platforms with a strong focus on Facebook and Instagram. Develop new partnerships and collaborations. Analysis and data based decision making. Reporting and targeting key KPI goals. There will also be an editorial role to select and create content for media distribution.
• Analyse & target key Social KPI’s – Reach, Engagement, Watch Time, Shares etc.
• Curate, select, edit, produce and schedule content on XTreme Video Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and Youtube) with the goal of growing and engaging with our audience.
• Creating Live content (Facebook / Youtube) and looking for new collaboration opportunities with our talented XTreme creators.
• Create organic and paid social promotions, plans and campaigns for key projects (New creator, new video, new film / series available on VOD, global company announcement).
• Analyze social data trends & develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
• Manage & select content for media distribution.
• Create editorial content & new assets to support content for media distribution.
• Degree qualification in international digital Communication, Marketing and Social Media. • Minimum of 2 years of experience within growing brands, agency or a Media Company.
• Fluent English and excellent English grammar/copywriting skills are mandatory.
• Proficient in spoken and written French.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Premier Pro or Final Cut). • Evidence of « Creator » instinct and experience
• Keen interest and knowledge in extreme sports.
• Strong knowledge about the latest technology, social media trends and tools.
• Interest in the media industry is preferred.
APPLICATIONS (COVER LETTER & C.V) TO BRUCE WILLIAMS (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Follow us on: youtube.com/xtremevideo | facebook.com/XTvideo | twitter.com/xtremevideo | instagram.com/xtremevideo
REPORTS TO: Senior Director, XTreme Networks
BASED: Biarritz, France
TERMS: CDI – Long Term Contract