This is an exciting role within the Jeanswear Ecommerce team that will help to shape the future of wrangler.com in EMEA. The brand is committed to be the best it can be in the digital space and we are looking for a candidate who is as committed as we are to ensure this happens.
You will be responsible for all technical aspects of the website working closely with our platform supplier Magento, our E-commerce Central Team, the brand marketing and merchandising teams to ensure that our consumers have a seamless path to purchase and brand engagement.
* Manage & coordinate the daily technical operations of website
* Coordinate the release management of all developments and bugfixes executed by Magento
* Manage 3rd party implementations of technical changes to the website
* Ensure the website is stable, bug free and performing at the optimum level. Manage the budget for all maintenance costs
* Analysis of the user journey, benchmarking competitors and providing insights on UX improvement to optimise the consumer’s path to purchase
* Setup and maintain product feeds to 3rd Party Suppliers
* Work with the Brand team to analyse, scope and deliver future projects
* Follow up and improve upon the Brand SEO strategy
* Support the online merchandiser in all technical aspects
* Responsible for website tagging, to ensure all funnels are correctly set up
* Make sure that all tags on the website are optimised and firing correctly
* Suggest technical roadmap for the website to improve user experience and drive the business
* Excellent time management, ability to prioritise workload and deliver to deadlines
* Strong Communication skills and confident in dealing with many internal and external teams
* Work on own initiative
* A team player, sharing skills within the team, brand and coalition to drive business.
* Bachelor degree or equivalent experience within the technical arena
* Minimum 1 year experience in an Ecommerce or Digital Marketing Environment
* Expertise in HTML and CSS
* Knowledge of Magento Platform an asset
* Knowledge of Meta-Tagging and Tag implementation
* Good knowledge of Excel and the MS Office suite; Photoshop is a plus.
* A strong understanding of SEO principals and best practices. Proven experience is desirable
* Knowledge of SEM, Social Media and Digital Marketing
* Proficiency in written and spoken English, knowledge of other languages an asset.