The eCommerce Merchandising Assistant is responsible to support the eCommerce Merchandising Manager executing our merchandising and product content related activities across the Vans EMEA websites.
For over 50 years Vans has been about the people that have made the brand “Off The Wall”. The people that chose this simple canvas shoe and adopted it to express themselves creatively. At the end of the day it’s not only about the product, it’s what those products mean that make the difference – what they mean to those of us who design, manufacture, and market them, and what they mean to you, our Vans family, who affix our personality to your own.
What will you do?
ON-SITE MERCHANDISING/PRODUCT SET-UP
* Support the product and catalogue set-up for seasonal assortment refreshes
* Be responsible for category creation and maintenance as well as links’ exports and testing
* Partner with eCommerce Merchandising Manager to ensure proper visibility of products in category pages and support testing on product sorting
* Ensure Customs content, recipes and swatches are set-up on time and merchandised
* Make sure products are available and set-up correctly for email and site updates, including homepage updates and content refreshes for EMEA relevant stories
* Work on product selections for Newsletters, Landing Pages, Special Projects
* Manage product guides and landing pages and plan & execute weekly/monthly refreshes
* Support eCommerce Merchandising Manager defining content needs for key commercial activities (Back to School, Christmas, Black Friday) and work with Marketing team to plan and execute them
* Support Weekly and Monthly Reporting
* Analyze website search results and work with the eCommerce Merchandising Manager to manage search redirects, synonyms and substitutes as well as identify trends and opportunities within the Customs platform
* Gather analysis from Customer Service, UX team, Retail teams to understand customer feedback and help implement changes to improve customer experience
* Support in frontend site checks in all countries for hard launches, special promos & sales activities
* Stay current and up to date on digital technology experiences, new innovative capabilities, key competitor actions and industry trends
* Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Support site maintenance activities and merchandising enhancements
What you need to succeed?
* 1 – 3 years’ experience
* Previous eCommerce experience in an online merchandising capacity preferred
* Previous experience in a CMS tool is helpful
* Fluency in English with excellent verbal and written communication. Other languages will be a plus
* Strong analytical and conceptual skills
* Excel Skills (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or another analytical tools experience is a plus)
* Ability to communicate effectively; work well with a team and have a positive attitude
* Ability to develop relationships with other departments
* Quick with learning new tools and platforms
* Competitor and commercial awareness
* Organization, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
What’s in it for you?
* Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand.
* Join a multi brand, multi countries organization to drive you career forward.
* International, fun yet challenging working culture.