Spread the stoke – inspire our audiences with creative and engaging content & experiences! We are looking for a Content Creator/Community Manager intern to support the X-Treme Network media team.
X-Treme Video (http://www.x-tremevideo.com/about) has been distributing extreme sports content for over 20 years and is at the forefront of the rapidly growing digital video industry.
XTreme Video and Webedia have now joined forces to superserve extreme sports creators in a changing media environment.
Our new company “Talent Web XTreme” combines the expertise of XTreme Video within the extreme sports industry and the media power house of Webedia to become the global reference for extreme sports talent management and original content production.
Your goal will be to:
- Research stories in order to create new video content for YouTube/ Facebook and Instagram.
- Brainstorm & implement ways to engage with our audience on social media.
Apply creative expertise (video editing, watch time optimization, thumbnails, end cards etc) &
audience development techniques to optimize raw footage & video content for X-Treme’s digital platforms.
You will join a young & dynamic team consisting of passionate extreme sports fans, based in Biarritz, South West France.
- Passionate about digital media and extreme sports. Enthusiasm and dedication no matter what the task.
- Great understanding of social networks Facebook/Instagram/YouTube
- Ability to create content (Editing + filming)
- Software: Final Cut /Adobe Premier/Photoshop /
- Languages : English + basic French.
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- Good writing skills & grammar.
As soon as possible, 6 Months Minimum
If interested, please apply by sending your CV with a short covering letter explaining why you think you would particularly suited to this project to firstname.lastname@example.org