Business Adminstration Internship
Wasted Talent is a fast growing distribution and media agency working with top emerging brands from across the world in the European Market. We are looking for a Business Administration Intern to help secure the back end of our Business, working closely with our management team.
– Financial Administration of various accounts throughout Europe
– Working closely with directors ensuring administration is at a high level
– Inputting orders
– Reconciling transactions of bank accounts vs expenditure.
– Marketing Expenditure support
– Using real time financial information to analyse sales growth areas and identify possible cash flow issues
– Servicing retailer’s needs and following up on sales reports
– Analysis and customer service of online B2B channels
– Sales agent support
– Ideally a student of finance or business administration.
– Strong sense of autonomy and independence.
– Good grasp of financial software, crucially XERO and Ms Excel.
– Fluent English and French, Spanish a good bonus
– Background knowledge and interest in Surf and Skate worlds
– Prior internships in Finance a plus
– Sense of humour….
Two month unpaid contract from the 6th of February 2017. Possible paid extension to six or nine months based on performance. Based in Hossegor, France.
Please address all CV’s with a job specific covering letter (wow us, tell us a joke, make us smile and set yourself apart from the pack!) to firstname.lastname@example.org , subject entitled Sales Admin Intern.