As E-commerce intern, you will support the online merchandiser and tech coordinator with day to day trading merchandising and updating of the European transactional websites for Lee. You will also work very closely with internal stakeholders from marketing, product, retail, logistics etc.
You are a team player yet able to also work on own initiative.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience in the world of eCommerce in an international environment.
Your main tasks:
* Create and distribute the daily business reports & the weekly merchandising report
* Recap & analyze sales results to support the online merchandiser in planning and adjusting stock levels
* Support the go-live of new season
* Weekly testing of all country sites to ensure optimal performance
* Submit & follow-up of bug tickets
* Testing & validation of newsletters before send-out
* Support the execution of the e-com marketing calendars
* Prepare the online merchandising across the various categories and countries
* Support the Technical Coordinator in maintaining & updating the data for the product database (in Excel)
* Support in creating ad hoc reports and presentations
* Flexible and pro-active attitude
* Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
* Good communication skills
* Experience with WordPress and/or Magento is a plus
* Proficiency in written and spoken English and at least one other European language.
* Knowledge of French, German, Polish and/or Dutch is an asset
* Bachelor or university level