Get to know Kipling
We’re looking for an outstanding E-Commerce Trainee to join our Kipling Digital team in Antwerp, Belgium.
At Kipling we are on a mission. To live a vibrant and colourful life, go to places we’ve never been before. Be curious. Dare to live the life we’ve always wanted. That’s our mission and influences everything we do. We take pride from our female leaders who are at the forefront of decision making across our Global organisation.
At Kipling we empower you to go your own way. We celebrate uniqueness and diversity, and especially when it comes to looking for the best talent. Diversity makes us stronger and at Kipling we do believe your story matters, therefore we welcome all backgrounds.
Our success story started in ‘87 in the heart of the fashion capital Antwerp, yo urs starts today.
We lighten your step, powering your curiosity to go your own way. #LiveLight
Let’s talk about the role!
As E-Commerce trainee at Kipling, your main role will be to support the Kipling Online Merchandising team with day to day trading, merchandising and updating of the EMEA Kipling websites. You will also assist on UX tasks and Projects within the wider E-com team. This role involves closely aligning with brand stakeholders from marketing, product, retail, operations and the larger Kipling Digital team.
We expect that our E-Commerce Trainee will deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* Update and distribute daily and weekly business reports
* Uploading products and content to the website, support new season go live
* Maintain the product merchandising across categories and store views
* Support the execution of the Ecom trading calendars
* Weekly competitor benchmarks
* Regular site walks, submit & follow-up of bug tickets
* Testing & validation of newsletters before send-out
* Ad-hoc UX and Project support
* Support in creating ad hoc reports and presentations.
What you need to succeed?
You are a team player yet able to also work on own initiative. Curiosity and will to learn something new along with the ability to take initiative will help you support Kipling digital agenda.
We are looking for someone who has:
* Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
* Good communication skills
* Experience with Magento is a plus
* Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must, an additional European language is an asset.
* Bachelor or university degree
What’s in it for you?
We offer a flexible, casual work setting.
It’s not just our products which set us apart from others, our people first approach is what drives us, this is why we offer:
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. We are committed to helping you grow and drive you career forward
* An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
* On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
* A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
* Break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!
Apply, visit vfc.com, kipling.com or follow us on our LinkedIn and Instagram pages, see you there!