Get to know Eastpak
At Eastpak, we’re Built to Resist whatever life throws at us, as we express ourselves as individuals and inspire positive resistance. We support teams and individuals that stand up for what’s right and speak out about inclusion and diversity.
We started off our journey half a century ago as Eastern Canvas Products Inc., making bags and gear for the U.S. Army. Fast forward to today, we’ve refined our classic bag and luggage designs and continue to innovate our iconic styles. We’re known for our collaborations, as we are constantly unlocking new ideas with some of world’s leading brands and creatives.
Our cities are an endless source of inspiration and they thrive in a world that we need to protect. We design durable bags that stand the test of time and never go out of style, as we foster a more sustainable way of living.
Our Built to Resist values of Empowerment, Responsibility, Creativity, Collaboration and Positive Resistance define our Eastpak culture.
Eastpak is Built to Resist, are you?
Let’s talk about the role!
Our Sales Operations team is committed to constantly deliver a best-in-class support to the business, providing unbeatable analysis and sales insights.
As a key member of the Global Packs Sales Operations team you will be responsible to:
* Develop a clear understanding of Sales Operations roadmap. Gain a comprehensive view of Eastpak and Jansport business.
* Collects, extracts, processes, and analyses available data from multiple sources.
* Creates insightful reports that assist in determining sales potential and provide recommendations.
* Help the team in sales administrative tasks like season setup, discount management, orderbook cleansing.
* Expand your data visualization skills by creating new metrics, building out new processes, and validating data.
* Collaborate with cross functional departments to get an overarching understanding of the business activities / tasks.
* Support project activity for the roll-out of Jansport brand in SAP.
What you need to succeed?
* Currently enrolled or hold a degree in Business Management, Information Systems, Data Science or related discipline
* Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, preferred experience with Tableau/Power BI.
* Strong communication and analytical skills.
* Interest for numbers, big data and analytics
* Ability to work in a team environment with a positive attitude.
* Consistently demonstrates innovative thinking and problem-solving skills
What’s in it for you?
We offer a 6 months internship into a flexible, casual work setting.
It’s not just our products which set us apart from others, our people first approach is what drives us, this is why we offer:
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. We are committed to helping you grow and drive you career forward
* An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
* On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
* A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
* Break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!
Apply, visit vfc.com, Eastpak.com or follow us on our LinkedIn and Instagram pages, see you there!