Get to know Eastpak
At Eastpak, we’re Built to Resist whatever life throws at us, as we express ourselves as individuals and inspire positive resistance. We support teams and individuals that stand up for what’s right and speak out about inclusion and diversity.
We started off our journey half a century ago as Eastern Canvas Products Inc., making bags and gear for the U.S. Army. Fast forward to today, we’ve refined our classic bag and luggage designs and continue to innovate our iconic styles. We’re known for our collaborations, as we are constantly unlocking new ideas with some of world’s leading brands and creatives.
Our cities are an endless source of inspiration and they thrive in a world that we need to protect. We design durable bags that stand the test of time and never go out of style, as we foster a more sustainable way of living.
Our Built to Resist values of Empowerment, Responsibility, Creativity, Collaboration and Positive Resistance define our Eastpak culture.
Eastpak is Built to Resist, are you?
Let’s talk about the role!
As E-commerce intern at Eastpak, you will support the online merchandiser with day to day trading merchandising and updating of the European transactional websites. You will also work very closely with internal stakeholders from marketing, product, retail, logistics etc. You are a team player yet able to also work on own initiative. This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience in the world of eCommerce in an international environment.
* Create and distribute the daily business reports & the weekly merchandising report
* Recap & analyse sales results to support the online merchandiser in planning
* Support the go-live of new seasons and promotional activity
* Uploading products and content to the website
* Weekly testing of all country sites to ensure optimal performance
* Submit & follow-up of bug tickets
* Support with weekly benchmarking
* Testing & validation of newsletters before send-out
* Support the execution of the e-com marketing calendars
* Prepare the online merchandising across the various categories and countries
* Support the Technical Coordinator in maintaining & updating the data for the product database (in Excel)
* Support in creating ad hoc reports and presentations.
What you need to succeed?
* Flexible and pro-active attitude
* Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
* Good communication skills
* Experience with Magento is a plus
* Proficiency in written and spoken English. One other European language is a plus
What’s in it for you?
We offer a flexible, casual work setting. It’s not just our products which set us apart from others, our people first approach is what drives us, this is why we offer:
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. We are committed to helping you grow and drive you career forward
* An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
* On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
* A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
* Break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!
Apply, visit vfc.com, Eastpak.com or follow us on our LinkedIn and Instagram pages, see you there!