Our success story started in ‘87 in the heart of the fashion capital Antwerp (Belgium) with the iconic crinkled nylon bags. Today Kipling’s well-known bags and accessories are available around the world in 436 stores in 80 countries and can be found in more than 7500 shops including the best department-stores, and Kipling.com.
We are on a mission, to live a vibrant and colorful life – to go places you never been before. We lighten your step, powering your curiosity, to go your own way. That’s why we inject all our creativity and out-of-the-box thinking into developing thoughtful designs with a casual coolness. Simply put, we design bags that inspire mobility and lighten your life. At Kipling our culture is driven by 4 values. We are determined. We are inclusive. We are expressive and Fun.
Kipling is a subsidiary of VF, the world’s largest apparel and footwear company comprised of over 30 brands.
Let’s talk about the role!
The Digital Strategic Account Specialist will work within the Digital Key Account team and synchronize with other business functions to provide a best in class service model to our digital partners.
The main goal of the Digital Strategic Account Specialist is to enable to team to deliver market and achieve profitable growth, improve data quality and driving product discoverability on multiple platforms.
As Digital Strategic Account Specialist, you will work with selected retailers, e-commerce platforms, to drive growth and deliver a best-in-class experience for our partners.
You will have the analytical expertise to plan and measure success.
What will you do?
* Analyse sales performance and stock demand on a weekly base (excel expert)
* Order creation and contract follow up using the internal software solutions
* Proactively approach internal business partners to align on business needs and support where required (online merchandising, marketing,…)
* Keep daily contact with internal business partners (CS, planning) to ensure follow up on daily issues
* Ensure that the availability of the product and the GTM approach is in line with the annual target, the market trends, launches/promotions and the main competitors’ activities.
* Work with marketing department to ensure that the digital accounts can take full advantage of all marketing support
* Sample ordering and follow up
Who will you work with?
Internal Partners: Brand Marketing, Business Planners, Sales Planners, Product merchants, Customer Service, Digital Merchandisers, Supply & Operations, Finance
External Partners: Customer brand specialists, customer operations
How you’ll make a difference:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required for the individual to be successful in this position:
* University Degree or equivalent, preferably in a business-related subject
* 3-5 years’ experience in a similar analytical and/or retail driven role
* Sound knowledge and interpretation of retail KPIs
* A sound understanding of the online pure play channel
* A sound understanding of the online business model
* High energy, performance driven and detail oriented
* Proven record in creating strong internal and external working relationships
* High proficiency of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
* Analytical and strategic thinker
* Commercial mindset
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing bonus and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and wellbeing initiatives
* Brand new office with break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you! We expect that your cv and cover letter will be written in English.