Get to know Kipling
At Kipling we are on a mission. To live a vibrant and colourful life, go to places we’ve never been before. Be curious. Dare to live the life we’ve always wanted. That’s our mission and influences everything we do. We take pride from our female leaders who are at the forefront of decision making across our Global organisation.
At Kipling we empower you to go your own way. We celebrate uniqueness and diversity, and especially when it comes to looking for the best talent. Diversity makes us stronger and at Kipling we do believe your story matters, therefore we welcome all backgrounds. Our success story started in ‘87 in the heart of the fashion capital Antwerp, yours starts today.
We lighten your step, powering your curiosity to go your own way. #LiveLight
Let’s talk about the role!
As a Digital E-mail, CRM & Loyalty Specialist – Kipling (EMEA) you take full responsibility for all Email, BI and CRM activities. Your input is key – you create, update, implement, analyse and improve Kipling’s email marketing process and strategy with creative support from our team members.
As part of our Digital Marketing team, your day to day job is to deep dive into our CRM and B2C Customer Database, making sure we understand what our customers are looking for – enabling you to adapt email marketing campaigns. You maximize revenue opportunities by spreading relevant targeted communication and user experience to our customers.
The position is reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager – EMEA, and is based in our office in Antwerp, Belgium
* Have final responsibility for the full email funnel & UX from A to Z
* Manage the email campaigns by creating, localizing, implementing and updating the campaigns with creative support from the content team
* Analyze and report current email marketing campaigns and gather all business insights in order to guide improvements and carry out segmentation of the database
* Optimize email campaigns using personalization, A/B testing, and by incorporating industry best practices
* Create and execute automated marketing workflows, including transactional, lifecycle and upsell messages
* Improve and find all CRM and loyalty program opportunities from strategy to development.
* Lead all CRM projects and work closely together with our central IT team and external CRM partner
* 2-5 years of experience in a digital marketing or e-mail marketing role
* A ‘mobile-first’ mind-set to maximize usability and deliver an efficient and visually compelling user experience that drives engagement and conversion. You take exceptional pride in your work and are committed to the craft.
* Analytical mindset and ability to translate data into actionable and profitable marketing plans with a certain level of creativity
* Ability to understand and utilize industry best-practices related to web design and email development
* Curiosity and interest on current trends and developments within the email marketing field
* Experience coordinating with different stakeholders and agencies
* Knowledge of Magento and Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus
What’s in it for you?
Along with a competitive salary and benefits program we offer a flexible, casual work environment.
It’s not just our products which set us apart from others, our people first approach is what drives us, this is why we offer:
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. We are committed to helping you grow and drive you career forward
* An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
* On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
* A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
If you like what you have read and would like to join our team then we would love to hear from you!
For more information, please visit vfc.com, kipling.com or follow us on our LinkedIn and Instagram pages, see you there!