Détail de l'annonce
ASPOM is looking for a Women’s Product Manager for RIP CURL to lead the women’s apparel division for the European region, based in Hossegor.
About Rip Curl…
Rip Curl is a brand for, and about, the crew on The Search. The products we make, the events we run, the riders we support, and the values we strive to uphold… this is all part of the Search that Rip Curl is on.
Rip Curl is a group of dedicated people around the world who share the fun and adventurous spirit, who share the desire to live The Search and who share the commitment to creating innovative functional and durable products for all those people who share the spirit of The Search.
Rip Curl, the Ultimate Surfing Company.
The role reports to both the European President and US based Global Women’s Chairman.
This role will be responsible for managing the range development process to ensure quality products suited to the market are delivered on time to achieve divisional budgets.
The Women’s Product Manager will also be responsible for:
- representing the region to ensure regional needs are supported within our global ranges,
- adhering to regional and global deadlines,
- submitting accurate and timely orders for inventory and adherence to divisional expense budgets,
For success on our Women’s category in Europe It is paramount that the Women’s Product Manager lives the beach lifestyle, understands the European Market and is aligns with the Rip Curl Vision and Values ensuring the brand is represented consistently globally.
Heading up one of our major product divisions for Europe:
- you will have a proven track record in successful product management within the surf, sports or fashion industry,
- You live and breathe the surf lifestyle and are passionate about women’s apparel and constantly researching and keeping on trend with the regional market,
- You have a detailed understanding of our customer’s needs and their buying behaviour and are able to then articulate customer statements and customer segmentation ambitions for each range,
- You will be an expert in range planning and development,
- You have an analytical ability and the knowledge and experience to make important commercial decisions in a fast-paced environment,
- You will be degree qualified in Business or Marketing and love working and collaborating regionally and internationally to achieve results.
- Fluent in English is essential,
- Ability to travel several time per year in Australia and in the USA.
This is a unique opportunity to combine a lifestyle and career within a global surfing company, and this position will provide you with the opportunity to travel internationally and work with a team of passionate and talented crew.
How to apply…
Thanks to submit your CV to Carole DIGER and Mélinda LIST applying on this page.