Détail de l'annonce
Are you ready to lead our UK customs operations? We’re looking for a proactive Customs Compliance Specialist to join our team in Bardon.
VF Corporation is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities, and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic outdoor, active and workwear brands. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by all our global associates across brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
Let’s talk about the role!
As a Customs Compliance Specialist you will be managing all customs warehouse operations for our UK sites coordinating with our EMEA team based across different countries and the logistics teams.
You will lead the operational bonded warehouse activities to ensure flow and timings planned by our supply chain teams are respected. You will be the sole point of contact for the local Customs Authorities (HMRC). You will advise and constantly interact with the DC Managers and our Shipping team.
We expect the Customs Compliance Specialist to drive our bonded warehouse operations by:
* Maintain a trust-based and effective relation with Customs authorities
* Ensure customs related operational processes are standardised, followed by all internal stakeholders and fit for purpose
* Follow-up on the implementation and daily operations of SAP GTS for our Bardon site
* Monitoring and reporting of performance, use insights to identify continuous improvements opportunities on bonded warehouse processes
* Anticipate risks and delays and inform relevant stakeholders to identify solutions and mitigation actions
* Collaborate with the EMEA Customs team to develop common standard and share learnings & improvement on way of working
Free To Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance-driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
What do you need to succeed?
We look for an individual that can learn quickly and adapt to our culture, you might not be a Customs Compliance Specialist yet but you have the right attitude and experience with Customs operations!
We believe the below will help you succeed in the role:
* Experience in dealing with Customs authorities
* Previous experience with SAP GTS (or similar) is an advantage but not essential
* Enjoy working with high level of autonomy, empowered to tackle potential issues
* Used to work in a multi-cultural and international environment
* Capable of building strong relationship based on empathy and trust
What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, however, it’s not just about financial compensation.
Our people make us who we are.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer so much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles work together
* Fantastic health and wellbeing initiatives; we are also a “Time to Change” employer, committing to ending mental health discrimination in the workplace
* Great onsite facilities, a subsidized canteen, gym, a wonderful garden to relax in
* Excellent family friendly policies to support associates through some of life’s most significant events
So, if you like what you have read, we would love to hear from you.