Détail de l'annonce
We’re looking for an outstanding Visual Merchandising Manager EMEA to join our team of The North Face in Stabio.
The North Face is the premier exploration company in the world. We spark curiosity. We dare to disrupt. We create communities. And we lead with integrity. We are a community of explorers and are constantly looking for new ideas, places and people to connect with.
The North Face is a subsidiary of VF, the world’s largest apparel and footwear company comprised of over 30 brands.
Let’s talk about the role!
The Visual Merchandising Manager EMEA is responsible for the creation and development of the VM strategies for retail across EMEA. The role is in charge of upholding VM standards, guidelines as well as developing local relevant strategies in all locations (retail, partner stores and wholesale partners) across the EMEA market through overseeing all VM initiatives related to existing store needs, campaign launches, special events and new store openings.
The Visual Merchandising Manager has an acute understanding and ability to balance creative and commercial needs within each unique retail environment and draw on The North Face navigation and merchandising principles. The VM manager guide and develop the VM field manager through ongoing coaching and monitoring to ensure active support and adherence to the VM principles.
We expect that our Visual Merchandising Manager EMEA will deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* Create visually exciting installations with team from the creative briefs & seasonal schemes in-line with buying / Marketing direction.
* Drive improvement in our VM standards and innovating our merchandising strategy across all stores, working cross functionally across the business and when relevant adapting Global VM standards and procedures.
* Create, develop and produce all floorsets for TNF Retail and PSS stores.
* Provide VM guidelines and directives for all floorsets, window changes, and in store visuals / marketing updates to VM Field Manager and all Retail & PSS stores.
* Improve floor plans, space productivity and capacity/density to ensure visual merchandising plays a key role in successful retailing
* Collaborate with Merchandising in the pre-season process to innovate and evolve the seasonal assortment and develop retail strategies.
* Train, develop and empower the VM field manager to execute VM guidelines and directives, in collaboration with the field VM team, Retail District managers and Store staff.
* Manage VM retail budget and monitor ROI and monitor ROI based on retail KPIs.
* Monitor and report budget on a monthly basis, and be positioned to readily identify spent, committed and planned status at all times.
* Work closely with Retail & Property teams to ensure that Visual Merchandising standards, guidelines and directives are fulfilling the needs of the business.
How you’ll make a difference…
* Graduate level – preferably Visual Merchandising degree.
* At least 5-year experience in Visual Merchandising.
* Deep understanding of the The North Face brand as well as the action sports and lifestyle industries.
* Proven experience with project management, problem solving & strategic thinking.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Detail oriented and independent, comfortable working under pressure and tight deadlines.
* Ability to influence and develop relationships with partners at all levels including executive and senior leadership.
* Ability to merchandise conceptually without hands-on product interaction.
* Strong understanding of the customer and how visual merchandising supports an exceptional customer experience and drives business.
* Strong aesthetic, visual design, and presentation skills.
* Language skills: Fluent in English (both written and spoken). Notions of German, French, Spanish, Italian would be a plus.
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing bonus and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and wellbeing initiatives
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you! We expect that your CV and Cover Letter will be written in English, since this is our common language.