Détail de l'annonce
We’re looking for an outstanding Senior Wholesale Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team of The North Face in our European Headquarter in Stabio – Switzerland.
The North Face is the premier exploration company in the world. We spark curiosity. We dare to disrupt. We create communities. And we lead with integrity. We are a community of explorers and are constantly looking for new ideas, places and people to connect with.
The North Face is a subsidiary of VF, the world’s largest apparel and footwear company comprised of over 30 brands.
The Sr. Wholesale Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and managing best in class marketing support for all EMEA countries, from planning to execution, to gain market share and stand out from the competition. This role requires a proven track record in project and people management with a structured approach to deliver fully comprehensive marketing plans / initiatives to drive sell through and customer satisfaction. The objectives of this role are to strengthen brand health metrics, improve MROI results, increase sell through and make the brand a favored partner for our wholesale accounts.
* Create and develop country marketing strategies with Channel Marketing Director to fulfill territory and local key account needs, ensure consistency with EMEA strategies also in terms of all other Marketing tactics such as, PR, Media, Athletes & Influencer Marketing, and drive sell through across the wholesale channel.
* Collaborate with Marketing / Sales / Product / Retail / e-Commerce to deliver a seamless “Go to market” process.
* Track local marketing activities / results / budgets and leverage insights to continuously improve and apply holistic marketing solutions.
* Lead, coach and develop the country marketing managers, both from a structural and talent development standpoint, coaching them to take a wider 360’ marketing approach in their markets, collaborating with Brand & Comms/Creative team in HQ.
* Manage and own local key accounts and wholesale marketing budgets to maximize ROI and achieve financial plans. Track and monitor budget on a monthly basis to ensure compliance with company approved numbers.
* Academic: University Degree, Bachelor or Master level
* Experience: Must have a minimum of 6 years marketing experience for a major sports brand or FMCG industry.
* Deep understanding of The North Face brand with a passion for the outdoor and athletic industries.
* Language skills: Fluent in English (both written and spoken). Notions of German, French, Spanish and Italian would be a plus.