Détail de l'annonce
We are looking for an outstanding Wholesale Manager to join our Smartwool team in Stabio, Switzerland.
You may ask « Just who is VF? ». Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our associates have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom to try out innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.
Let’s talk about the role!
The Wholesale Manager is responsible for delivering Smartwool strategy and revenue targets in Smartwool’s direct and distributorship markets in EMEA. This role leads the overall seasonal GTM execution with internal sales reps, agencies and distributors. The Wholeale Manager identifies and quantifies opportunities and makes sure resources are appropriately allocated. In collaboration with Regional Sales and Marketing Director and Global Team, the Wholesale Manager will help define the growth strategy for Smartwool EMEA.
We are looking for a team-builder.
The Wholesale Manager will be in the field with the sales team and accounts on a regular basis, the main responsibilities will be:
* Plan, control and direct activities of the sales representatives, agents and distributors to hit the sales target and the desired profit margins.
* Sign off on sales forecasts done by the countries for use in budgeting, planning, production and control of inventory.
* Ensure market analysis of respective countries are done, in order to establish pricing strategy and quantify opportunities.
* Lead and ensure account contracts are in place, keeping general Brand guidelines and EMEA standard terms and conditions.
* Monitor together with Credit Department financial stability and payment discipline of accounts.
* Through merchandising, elevate our consumer experience with key wholesale partners in EMEA.
* Collaborate with Marketing Manager, Digital Manager and Sales and Marketing Director to define other touch points for best consumer experience.
* Analyze current marketing initiatives to provide solution to best utilize assets to ensure “best dressed “at retail with key accounts. Partner with marketing team to assure both brand and dealer needs are addressed.
* Coaching and managing of direct reports as well as Agents and Distributors with the yearly and seasonal GTM objectives.
* Conduct yearly performance plan and appraisal meetings providing ongoing feedback for direct reports.
* Strong knowledge of Retailers, Consumers and the Outdoor industry in EMEA.
* Travelling through the EMEA Region – 30/40% – main countries: UK and Germany.
* In cooperation with the Regional Sales and Marketing Director, prepare and own the regional strategic plan, in order to make the brand a dominant player in key markets.
* Take ownership of the Gross To Net process for the sales territory. Starting from the overall view of the fiscal year forecast, tracking through the quarter and the month landing.
* Lead and guide a structured selling process together with direct reports, Agents and Distributors and look for cross country improvements.
* Responsible for ensuring company procedures and sales conditions are respected.
* Recommend changes that would improve the effectiveness of achieving the objectives of the company.
* Further improve and evolve sales tools
* Work closely with independent sales teams to drive them to better service accounts at sell in and for sell thru. This would include: replenishment strategy, bulk management, staff onboarding, and weekly business updates.
* Proactive influence of product engine both in Europe and US to ensure European product needs are covered.
* Determine, in collaboration with the Anchor Brand, account segmentation & differentiation plans for the product line. Provide channel, tier, and account input into marketplace capacity and insights.
* Use key market trends and customer insight to ensure the right product positioning.
* Attend PLM meetings to ensure product needs are shared with the EMEA team and needs are communicated to the US based Product teams to ensure needs are met
What you need to succeed?
* University degree
* A minimum of 5 years in apparel / sportswear on the EMEA market
* Deep knowledge of the sporting goods and/or outdoor industry and values will be considered as a plus
* Good understanding of active outside consumers and preferably be an active outdoor/outside enthusiast
* Good in building relationships
* Fluent in English, fluency in German is a plus but not required
What’s in it for you?
* Be part of iconic lifestyle brands
* Join a multi brand and multi countries organization to drive you career forward
* International and challenging working culture
* On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
* After one month, you will receive a discount card with 50% on all VF brands
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you!