Détail de l'annonce
Let’s talk about the role!
The Manager, Wholesale Digital Marketing is responsible for developing and managing best in class marketing support for the Top EMEA strategic accounts (off and online), with a focus on Digital Titans (Asos, Zalando, Amazon etc..)aligning regional brand & commercial objectives defining and executing activation calendars based on GTM inputs.
This role requires a proven track record in building strong brands by delivering fully comprehensive marketing plans / initiatives to drive sell through and customersatisfaction.
The objectives of this role are to strengthen brand health metrics, increase ROAS results optimizing budget expenditures while increase sell through and position the Dickies brand as a leader of workwear and work-inspired apparel marketplace segments.
* Manage and execute marketing strategies, tactics, campaigns, tools and initiatives for the Top accounts (off and online) to fuel demand, raise brand awareness and consideration, improve engagement across consumer touchpoints, drive traffic and increase conversion.
* Collaborate with Brand Marketing team and 3rd party agencies to develop creative concepts that fit account consumer target and ensure asset creation to maximize Brand visibility within each account.
* Track Top accounts marketing activities / results and leverage insights to continuously improve Top accounts marketing solutions and drive revenue growth.
* Manage content refresh in online Top accounts to ensure best engagement and sell-through optimization
* budgets to maximize ROAS and achieve financial plans. Track and monitor budget to ensure compliance with company approved numbers.
How You’ll Make a Difference…
* Academic: University Degree or equivalent
* Experience: Must have 3-5 years of brand marketing /trade marketing /Digital Marketing / Digital account management
* 360-degree marketing vision with an understanding of account/product/consumer nuances across distribution segments as well as relevancy of different touchpoints.
* Deep understanding of the Dickies brand with a passion for the lifestyle fashion industry.
* Language skills: Fluent in English (both written and spoken). Notions of German, French, Spanish and Italian would be a plus.
* Driving execution: Translating strategic priorities into operational reality; aligning communication, accountabilities, resource capabilities, internal processes, and on-going measurement systems to ensure that strategic priorities yield measurable and sustainable results.
* Customer Focus: Ensuring that the customer perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities; crafting and implementing service practices that meet customers’ and own organization’s needs.
* Building strategic work relationships: Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
* Communication: Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
* Driving for results: Setting high goals for personal and group accomplishment; using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goals; tenaciously working to meet or exceed goals while deriving satisfaction from that achievement and continuous improvement.
* Facilitating Change: Encouraging others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities, facilitating the implementation and acceptance of changes within the workplace.
What’s in It for You?
Along with a competitive salary, bonus and benefits program, we offer a flexible, casual work setting, up to eight weeks of paid parental leave, and generous employee discounts on all our amazing VF brands.
And it’s not just our products which set us apart from others, it’s our people! We believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of comprehensive benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries;
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do;
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally;
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together.
If you like what you’ve read and want to join our team, we’d love to hear from you!