Détail de l'annonce
The North Face, a VF Company
At The North Face we dare to lead the world forward through Exploration. We were born to Explore. We were born to Disrupt. We were born to Lead.
The North Face is the premier exploration company in the world. Founded in the counterculture of Berkeley, CA in 1966 we have a long and storied legacy of enabling exploration, loving and protecting wild places, and creating iconic and technically advanced product.
We believe that exploration is a mindset – both on the mountain and off the mountain – and it infuses everything we do. As a community of explorers, we stay curious about new ideas, places and people.
* Love wild places
* Spark curiosity
* Dare to disrupt
* Create community
* Lead with integrity
What will you do?
You will provide the proper support to The North Face EMEA Digital Sales Team.
This role will become the point of reference for the team, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The Digital Sales Coordinator will be responsible for the back end of the commercial process ensuring efficiency, precision and timely execution, enabling the results for the brand.
This role includes a wide range of fundamental tasks for the success of the team, as:
* Make sure that procedures, files, folders and tools are up to date.
* Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment and make sure that everyone has got access to shared files, reports, etc.
* Pre-book and reorder entry.
* Customer database downloads – extracting STR and Inventory reports, catalogue maintenance checks.
* Weekly order call-off review/ follow up on order amendments.
* Product Catalogue Creation / Detail page creation using customer templates.
* Taking full ownership of on boarding process managing the complete article lifecycle from bringing the articles online to ensuring they are taken offline after the season or retagged.
* Optimizing products’ visibility in the catalogue to ensure optimal performance in close collaboration with the planner/merchandiser
What you need to succeed?
* Proficiency in MS Office, specially Excel.
* Fluent in English (both written and spoken). Basic fluency in an additional European language would be a plus.
* Well-organized and responsible with great skills in problem-solving and a proactive thinking.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Be a team player with high level of dedication.