Détail de l'annonce
We are seeking a full-time Incident Manager / Support Coordinator to deliver world class service across Retail operations in EMEA. The Incident Manager / Support Coordinator will be focused on supporting In-Store applications, systems and services.
As technical support person you will be responsible for technical requests, either by managing their execution through third party providers or, in some cases, by executing yourself. You will also act as liaison with our US team for escalations and troubleshooting.
* Coordinate store based support activities with all the involved teams, both internal and external
* Coordinate operational communications with all the involved teams, both internal and external
* Manage the technical documentation, improving the already existing one, creating the missing one and constantly keep it up to date
* Manage the execution of support tickets and ensure they are actioned on time for business goals
* Engage with third parties or other VF teams that are accountable for execution of requests
* Act as first level escalation point in case normal flow is not providing the expected results
* Quickly learn and evaluate existing VF infrastructure and Retail Systems’ integration
* Support Digital and Technology projects when required providing Retail expertise, either technical and procedural.
* Support Project teams to ensure continuous alignment of Service team on ongoing projects’ scope and deadlines
* Guarantee smooth handover activities with Project teams
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and /or abilities required for the individual to be successful in this position.
* Bachelor degree in computer science, information science or related field or equivalent experience
* 3+ years of experience in supporting technologies, troubleshooting, user support and technical documentation.
* Competency in use of service management ticketing tool (such as ServiceNow or other ITSM tools)
* Basic knowledge of networking systems
* Fluency in spoken & written English
* Solutions and results-oriented
* Mandatory ITIL Foundation framework experience.
* Quick learning capabilities, entrepreneurial spirit and curiosity
* Problem solving oriented
* Customer satisfaction oriented
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams with other specialized individuals
* Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision
* Superior problem solving and analytical skill
* Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication and the ability to present information in a clear, concise and complete manner
* Self-starter, creative, enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative attitude
* Sense of urgency and accuracy
* Ability to work in stressful and challenging environment
* Experience in a support role in an international environment (would be a plus)