Détail de l'annonce
The Training Co-Ordinator supports the delivery Operational Training in the DC. The Co-Ordinator has responsibility to develop, schedule and document site operational training for both VF and Agency associates, ensuring that the site skills matrix meets the operation requirements to deliver for our customers.
The Training Co-Ordinator supports the DC in line with the VF purpose and targets by:
* Driving a safety culture and ensuring Health, Safety and Environment Training is delivered to operational teams
* Leading the team of DC Trainers, planning their schedules and developing their training delivery skills
* Working with the Temporary Labour Agency to plan and deliver training to new starters for increases in site labour pool
* Defining and improving skills learning curve for associates
* Ensuing all policies and procedures are upheld in line with business expectations
* Plan the DC new starter training and Cross-function training schedule for Operational Training
* Maintain the Site Skills Matrix to ensure the site is appropriate skilled in direct and in-direct tasks
* Plan the workload of DC Trainers to ensure all training activities are adequately covered.
* Working with the Planning Team to understand site labour requirements and plan training activities to meet site targets and throughput
* Ensure training activities are carried out Safely, in compliance with Risk Assessments
* Support associates to ensure all processes and roles (direct and in-direct) are carried out to standard operating process
* Maintain area 5s standards, in training areas, ensure all areas are managed to standard
* Support associates to be accurate in their work.
* Plan DC Trainer utilisation to ensure the site plan on cost is achieved
* Support the DC Trainers to review and feedback performance to associates, supporting them to resolve where performance is falling short of the required standards
* Conduct regular reviews of process timings to ensure Training is delivered to meet area targets
Background and Experience Profile
* Previous experience as an operational Trainer or Warehouse Trainer
* The ability to communicate with associates and Area Managers.
* Experience of planning Training activities in a busy warehouse environment or similar
* Has presence and confidence that makes an immediate positive impression on others.
* Previous experience in a distribution centre, in particular an automated eCommerce, Retail and Wholesale environment with significant exposure to the apparel/footwear industry
* Use of Manhattan WMS and an Automation Warehouse Control System (WCS) such as TGW Commander
* Working with KPIs and performance metrics, giving feedback to teams on performance
* Working with Agency providers to plan, schedule and deliver new starter training to a large population.
* Education: ‘O’ Level/GCSE Standard or above
* Fluent spoken and written English
* Line Manager: DC Support Manager
* Key Stakeholders: Area Managers, Planning & Analytics Team, H&S Specialist, Agency Management Team
* In-Direct reports:
– DC Trainers