Détail de l'annonce
The main goal of the Sales Director Northern Europe is to market and achieve profitable growth, with existing and new partners for Multi brand, Selected Distributors and, in close cooperation with the DTC Director, develop profitable and long-term PSS business in the region. You will manage and head the sales team for Napapijri more in specific, Benelux, Germany, Austria, Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Scando region, Canada/US, Kazakhstan and Russia, but more importantly the UK.
As Sales Director, you will work with selected Distributors, Multi Brand Retailers (online and offline), agents, sales representatives, department stores, to drive growth and deliver a best in class execution of the seasonal implementation covering the sell-in and sell-out performance.
You will build on strong working relationships with our resellers network and build a pipeline of qualified new business sales opportunities in the Northern Europe region by implementing and ensure perfect execution of Napapijri’s seasonal Go To Market strategy
You will negotiate plans and implement key initiatives that will drive volume, market share growth and profitability in line with the global sales and marketing strategy of Napapijri and have the analytical expertise to plan and measure success.
* Initiate a long-term business plan, implement the plan and deliver the achievement of volume and sales objectives.
* Prepare and maintain the annual strategic plan for Country Sales for both Sales and Marketing investments through channel segmented offer and consumer segmented channels.
* Identify challenges and opportunities, leverage resources and propose business solutions.
* You will create initiatives with partners, and will manage the collateral and supporting sales tools and will track the specific promotions and ROI by account and identify the most effective programs for sell-through.
* Drive commercial agreement negotiations for all Regional Sales Accounts to maximize return
* Act as the coordinating catalyst for all key functions within Napapijri: Product Design, Merchandising, Marketing, Sales Analysis, Supply Chain, Finance to ensure a highly efficient service to our Sales organization
* Ensure that the availability of the product and the GTM approach is in line with the annual target, the market trends, launches/promotions and the main competitor’s activities.
* Maintain expert knowledge of products and competition products. Picking up new technologies.
* Work with marketing department to ensure that the Sales Accounts and teams can take full advantage of all marketing support
* Effectively manage the Sales organization and their account profitability to grow within budgeted cost parameters. Manage all key variables: top line sales, gross margins, returns, discounts, coop marketing budget (Gross To Net)
* Ensure that accounts and distributor partners are contacted and visited regularly at both head office and key store level. Understanding their needs and requirements to drive sales growth (sell in and sell through performance) of the brand
* Cooperate with other VF brands to ensure that all synergies and opportunities for VF are maximised
* You will work with key partners to optimize operational process and product curation.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and /or abilities required for the individual to be successful in this position.
* Education: MBA or University
* Experience: Successful Wholesale management from supplier side (or possibly multiple retail) with history of regular achievements in FMCG or fashion related (cosmetics, jewellery brands) with a BIG FOCUS IN THE UK. A proven track record in managing sales teams and agents, achieving strong results.
* Language skills: English (speaking and writing) Speaking any extra language (Italian, Frenchs, German, Spanish) is an advantage
* Analytical Skills: Strong skills, able to analyse KPI reports, turnover, stock reports and product forecast reports. Highly aware of margins, OTB analysis, direct product profitability and retail KPI’s and all measurements in wholesale – turnover p/m2, account contribution in sales etc
* Creating a successful team
* Manage execution
* Understand cultural differences
* Results driven