Détail de l'annonce
We’re looking for an outstanding Junior Merchandising Manager to join our Vans Merchandise Planning team in Stabio.
For over 50 years Vans has been about the people that have made the brand “Off The Wall”. The people that chose this simple canvas shoe and adopted it to express themselves creatively. At the end of the day it’s not only about the product, it’s what those products mean that make the difference – what they mean to those of us who design, manufacture, and market them, and what they mean to you, our Vans family, who affix our personality to your own.
What will you do?
You will provide product line management expertise for several footwear categories and act as the category/consumer/product/market expert in EMEA.
Product Line Planning/Merchandising
Manage seasonal line plan, pricing structure and product creation process, including product flow, forecasting, prices and targeted gross margins.
Drive relevant assortment for EMEA key accounts and strategic partners together with local markets (Key Account Managers).
Champion the Consumer
Identify, prioritize and frame territory consumer trends (insights) as input into the Global product engines to inform and influence the product creation process. Provide qualitative information (trends, colors, materials, graphics, price/value, performance, innovation needs).
Work with Merchandising Director to achieve business targets related to revenue growth, profitability, pricing, margins and style/sku productivity.
Create impactful presentations to sell-in the product categories (GTM process & product launches). Participate in pre-lines and key account appointments as requested by Sales.
Work and communicate effectively with the EMEA footwear designer, the category Product Managers, the Product Line Coordinator and the Global Product team counterparts.
What you need to succeed?
* Passion for Vans and the lifestyle it represents.
* Strong experience in apparel/action sports industry.
* Bachelor’s degree.
* 2+ years of experience in a related field.
* Understanding of the marketplace and regional differences across consumer and channels of distribution.
* Proven business skills.
* Strong communication and presentation skills.
* Possess ability to build partnerships cross functionally.
* Innovative thinker.
* Analytical and effective communicator.
* Proficient in English (spoken and written). An additional European language will be considered a plus.
* Availability to travel.
What’s in it for you?
* Be part of iconic lifestyle brands
* Join a multi brand and multi countries organization to drive you career forward
* International and challenging working culture
* On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
* After one month, you will receive a discount card with 50% on all VF brands
* Subsidized canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks