Détail de l'annonce
Objective of the role:
As Sales Auditor and Inventory Controller, your key responsibility will be auditing the concessions sales (SAP CAR) and the inventory movements (SAP FMS) to ensure data accuracy and completeness and grant correct invoicing process to customers and an accurate inventory reporting.
Sales Audit and Inventory controlling
* Perform daily sales reconciliation between SAP-CAR and SAP-FMS on all concessions doors to grant correct posting on general ledger and allow CS to issue invoices to concessionaire customers
* Review and clear the daily error report/workbench in SAP-CAR
* Work with EDI team to ensure data will flow correctly from EDI to SAP
* Perform inventory movements reconciliation by door
* In collaboration with Management Accounting team, month end accruals set up for missing sales
* In case of any issues on process, ticket to AMS opening and managing to get the issue resolution
* Identification of any further process enhancement to make the process more efficient
Stock Count Process
Based upon the stock count calendar agreed with Brand team you will:
* ensure all the sales are processed in SAP FMS before stock count execution
* follow up with the Brands team and ensure they carry out preparation instructions correctly
* ensure stock count procedures are communicated and respected by the teams
* coordinate the count progress and ensure results are timely posted in SAP FMS
* prepare reporting with stock count results
Additional (Ad-Hoc) Responsibilities:
* Provide extractions for external and internal Audit
* In case of new concessions set up, implement the standard process
* Build operating standard procedures
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and /or abilities required for the individual to be successful in this position.
Education: Higher Education in EconomicsPreferably Accounting knowledge
Experience: Minimum 2 year working experience, preferably in a retail (Apparel& Footwear is a plus) multinational environment.
* Languages: Proficient in English spoken as well as written
* Good analytical and organizational skills are needed.
* Good working knowledge of computer systems with emphasis on MS Office, Outlook are needed. Excellent Excel skills are essential.
* Basic knowledge SAP FMS and SAP CAR is an asset.
* Can work independently, but is a real team player
* Willing to work in an international environment
* Available for spot travels