Détail de l'annonce
The Recruitment and Talent Acquisition Trainee will assist with specific projects within the functional area such as, research, compiling data, collection, evaluation and distribution of data/information, calendar alerts, presentation preparation, etc.
We’re looking for an outstanding Recruitment Trainee to join our VF Recruitment team in Stabio.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our associates have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom to try out innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.
Let’s talk about the role!
As a recruitment trainee your input will be key, supporting with Recruitment and Talent Acquisition duties.
If you are curious, emphatic and you want to gain HR experience in a fast-paced environment, you should apply to this role!
The internship will last 6 months, and you will be focused mainly on recruitment and TA support. You will also gain a wider view on HR activities in different countries in Europe.
You will work closely with the recruitment team, being responsible of:
* Creating a Job Description data base
* Posting and updating open positions
* Learning and utilizing our ATS software
* Scheduling phone, video and onsite interviews
* Assisting with collecting key documents and information
* Helping with other administrative duties as assigned
* Supporting the HR team members through the life cycle of recruiting and on-boarding new hires
* Supporting with ad hoc projects
How you’ll make a difference…
* You have recently graduated and are ready to start you career in recruitment
* You are very excited when it comes to recruiting/talent acquisition/human resources
* If you have prior experience in Talent Acquisition/Recruiting or Sourcing, it would be a plus
* You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
* You are fluent in English, both written and orally
* You are a fast learner and are not afraid to work independently
* You are detail-oriented, and you are able to multi-task and work well under pressure
* You are resourceful, enthusiastic and professional
* You have experience in working with Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
What’s in it for you?
* a 6 months paid internship with the possibility to extend for another 6 months
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
* After one month, you will receive a discount card with 50% on all VF brands
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you! We expect that your cv and cover letter will be written in English, since our common language is English.