Détail de l'annonce
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for support with internal audit services provided to certain assigned business units or functions of VF. Internal audit services may include financial, operational or information systems audit support; as well as accounting, consulting or other special support as needed. The Analyst assists with various other assigned administrative areas.
* Assist in high quality internal audits on a timely and effective basis
* Assist VF associates in formulation of adequate action plans for timely remediation of internal control deficiencies identified on assigned internal audits
* Identify meaningful Value and Risk on assigned internal audits
* Conduct internal audits in accordance with VF Internal Audit Standards
* Compose internal audit reports in accordance with VF Internal Audit Report Preparation Standards
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and /or abilities required for the individual to be successful in this position.
Education & Experience:
* 1-2 years of related business experience and bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting from an accredited college or university
* Actively pursuing CPA, CMA, CISA, or international equivalent required
* Strong verbal and written English communication skills are mandatory
* Additional language(s) a plus
* Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, ACL, SAP AIS, other CAATS, Visio, etc.)
* Strong analytical skills
* Individual must be highly motivated with strong problem – solving and relationship management skills, and the ability to multitask in a deadline drive environment
* Minimum travel requirement of 30-40%, including some travel outside EMEA.