Détail de l'annonce
1. Live the Brand
Lee & Wrangler are 2 of the 3 Iconic denim brands in the world, with a rich history of iconic products and influencers like Freddie Mercury, John Lennon and Mick Jagger. Next to the strong heritage, both brands have a constant pipeline of new design & great innovation to attract our target consumers.
2. Love your Challenge
This Key Account Manager role (located in Munich, Germany or Antwerp, Belgium) is an exciting opportunity to shape the Jeanswear brands future in the digital marketplace. The role has the responsibility for achieving all the key strategic goals and reports directly into the Sr. Sales Manager Digital EMEA.You are the account lead and ultimately responsible to ensure all opportunities in the area of sales, marketing, product and operations are heard and quantified. The primary goal is to ensure that all seasonal and yearly quantitative and qualitative objectives are met and aligned to the overall EMEA/country strategy.
* Develop and build strong strategic partnerships with one of the largest online retailer
* Own & lead the strategic account plan, ensure complete execution and align seasonal initiatives to the overall EMEA GTM strategy
* Master the commercial fundamentals and operational process to ensure the brand performs with highest agility and speed to consumer on one of the largest online retailer
* Lead in the development and implementation of account specific strategic plan’s. From seasonal tactical plans to 3 year strategic plans
* Drive all steps of the seasonal ‘Go to Market’ process with the support of a cross functional team
* Establish and maintain close contact with the management and all key decision makers or influencers within the Account
* Drive the assortment planning to ensure market differentiation, in order to build the base for future sustainable profitable growth
* Initiate a long-term business plan, implement the plan and deliver the achievement of volume and sales objectives
* Analyze the business and monitor the sales and brand strategy
* University degree preferable
* Minimum of 3 years in a key account manager or buying function
* Strong holistic view of business and have proven experience of working cross functionally
* Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail
* Strong insight and experience of the current digital marketplace in fashion
* Task orientated, consumer focused and results driven
* Strong relationship, management and negotiation skills & team player
* Strategic and analytical mind-set
* Fluent in English, German is a plus
* Strong Microsoft Office skills, esp. Excel
In addition to an interesting job in a dynamic team, you can expect an attractive salary package with fixed and variable components and a company car. We offer exciting challenges with good development opportunities in a growth-driven environment.
Are you interested?
Please send us your application (CV, cover letter, references) in English!