Détail de l'annonce
As KAM Jeanswear you will coordinate and control the ECI omnichannel business, looking for opportunities to maximize our Sales, Margin and Level of Service for ECI across all channels ( Youth , Caballeros , ECOM , Outlet and potentially new dpts )
You will be responsible for the implementation of the brands strategic orientation, for the maintenance of customer relationships as well as the store expansion.
Furthermore, you will be planning, implementing and supervising the following tasks: annual meetings with customers; term planning, product planning and line presentations, as well as conducting product and sales trainings.
You will collaborate with Local / Central Concessions Ops Team to leverage sales and excellence in Retail Ops , Sales Techniques , Visual Merchandising .
YOUR PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES
* Create, review and present assortment plan on a seasonal base. The plans should be developed using most current trends, in the marketplace, ABC list, evaluations of business and direction of company
* Together with central Operations and DTC teams , analyse sales, performance by store , gender , division , …. use this knowledge and trend direction to provide recommendations to maximise opportunities and limit liabilities
* Establish and understanding of consumers and buying trends. Formulate guidelines for consumer centric opportunities, taking into consideration the different kind of consumers per each POS.
* Review and make recommendations to support purchases. Provide guidelines for current on order and future purchases.
* Internal reporting to the Iberia and France Director with a strong dotted line with EMEA DTC team , Marketing Iberia and EMEA .
* Customer classification maintenance (distribution channel, nation and organization)
* Sell out analysis process and development of new tools based on the application of the company strategy
* Work closely with the product department to develop the right assortment of product and to ensure business decisions are based on accurate sales information.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and /or abilities required for the individual to be successful in this position.
* Education: University Degree or equivalent, preferably in Business or economics
* Experience: must have a minimum of 3 years of strategic account management for FMCG or Retail .
* Must have a deep knowledge or understanding of the Jeanswear / Fashion industry and values
* Must have experience with and understanding of fashion / Jeanswear consumers .
* Must be very good in creating good relationships with Key accounts and EMEA central teams
* High energy, goal oriented and driven individual
* Analytical and strategic
* Great at getting things done
* Leadership: team builder, proactive, influencer
* Language skills: Spanish, English , French
* Analytical Skills: MS Office