Détail de l'annonce
VF Corporation is looking for an outstanding Analysis Manager to join our Centre of Excellence Team in Nottingham.
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
Let’s talk about the role!
Our Centre of Excellence provides operational support to the Supply Chain Customer Service function, ensuring accurate and consistent reporting, process management and compliance, training and operational readiness for change implementation. Making sure People, Processes and Systems are aligned to deliver the best service to our Customers.
The Analysis Manager has overall accountability for reporting and analysis within our Customer Service Department and drives transparency on Service to Customers across the Supply Chain.
How You Will Make a Difference:
- You will lead a team of specialists responsible for measurement of Customer Service compliance, Wholesale and eCommerce reporting and analysis, and Workforce Management:
- You will have a strong expertise with data, data presentation and data best practices, possessing the ability to visualise data to enable it to be interpreted at all levels.
- You will champion the VF Purpose and Guiding Principles and drive colleagues’ engagement by coaching, mentoring and developing team members, empowering individuals to take responsibility for their jobs and goals with a focus on continuous improvement
- Collaborate with Management and other business stakeholders to identify MI and analytics requirements and make recommendations for the strategic vision for Supply Chain analytics
- You will design, develop and deploy reports, analysis, tools and dashboards (in particular using Tableau and SharePoint) to enhance the performance and efficiency of supply chain functions
- You will maintain and issue reports to assist with SOX, Finance and orderbook Audit requirements by identifying areas of non-compliance, optimising scheduling of eCommerce Customer Service colleagues through robust forecasting and workforce planning.
- Collaborate proactively with the Business Intelligence team to identify opportunities to improve Supply Chain analytics capabilities
Skills for Success
- At least 2 years’ experience in an analytical and data interrogation role.
- Demonstrated Leadership experience (at least 2 years), with the ability to inspire the Team.
- In depth knowledge in producing business intelligence reports and a good understanding of Contact Centre Organisations.
- Experience with MS Office, including Access and advanced Excel, Tableau, good knowledge of VBA, Power Queries, Power Pivot (DAX) and SharePoint design.
- Good communication skills with the ability to analyse and interpret data utilising findings to influence stakeholders of varying technical ability.
- Experience with WFM, SalesForce, SAP and/or Cognos would advantageous.
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you.