Détail de l'annonce
As User Experience Developer, you will proactively contribute to the improvement of customer experience on The North Face websites in EMEA. We are looking for a skilled programmer as well as a creative designer and on top of the latest industry and cultural trends.
This role is part of the Customer Experience team, within the broader E-Commerce team at The North Face. It requires interpersonal and organizational skills, thinking out of the box, flexibility and being a strong team player.
Your ultimate goal is enhancing the User Experience of the brand websites, increasing Conversion Rate and supporting achievements of E-Commerce business targets.
- Work in collaboration with the Senior E-Commerce Customer Experience Manager and the UX & Web Analyst to ensure the definition and the execution of a UX strategy for the EMEA websites of The North Face
- Ideate wireframes and sketch designs of new E-Commerce functionalities or content pages
- Build prototypes of creative design concepts
- Translate a design idea to all possible devices (desktop, tablet, mobile)
- Do continuous benchmarking and research looking at big digital players, best in class or industry leaders in E-Commerce
- Contribute to idea generation to feed the UX enhancements plan
- Coordinate the execution of the AB testing roadmap
- Communicate effectively UX updates to the E-Commerce team
- Act as a reference point in the brand for third party agencies working on UX, AB testing and content / platform development
- Improve site performances and pages loading through code optimisation
- Take care of day by day minor tasks such as content updates publishing, small bugs fixing, monitoring site performance during testing, QA activities in case of platform releases, etc.
- Stay on top of the latest in website software application upgrades
- Closely follow design trends and developments in technology (especially Mobile) and integrate them into our environment and practices.
- When possible, implement in-house AB testing
- Years of related professional experience: 1-3 year preferably in a structured, process-driven environment, digital agency or similar industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, preferably User Experience, Front End development, information architecture, computer graphics – or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Mobile First thinking
- Familiarity with E-Commerce platforms (IBM WebSphere Commerce knowledge is a plus)
- Knowledge of Monetate AB testing tool, Project tracking software (JIRA) is a plus
- Experience with design tools: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign & Sketch, Adobe Premiere (optional)
- Understanding of key Web Analytics metrics and insights
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Additional software needed: Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Enthusiastic and proactive person
- Passion for visual communication and design
- Understanding of The North Face brand and curiosity for the outdoor and sports industries are appreciated
- Exposure to working within a business trading across multiple countries
- Language skills: fluent in English (both written and spoken). Knowledge of Italian, French, Spanish or German are a plus.