Détail de l'annonce
We are looking for an outstanding Product Development Trainee to join our Timberland team in Stabio, Switzerland.
Founded in 1973, Timberland® is a global outdoor lifestyle brand based in Stratham, New Hampshire, with international headquarters in Switzerland and Hong Kong. Best known for its original yellow boot designed for the harsh elements of New England, Timberland today offers a full range of footwear, apparel and accessories for people who value purposeful style and share the brand’s passion for enjoying – and protecting – nature.
Timberland is a VF Corporation brand. VF is one of the world’s leading apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations, and a commitment to deliver innovative products and create long-term value for its employees, customers and shareholders.
What will you do?
You’ll be a trusted member of our Global Product Development Apparel team and you’ll be helping the team in operational tasks. This is a great opportunity to start your career in Product Development.
As Product Development Trainee your main tasks will be:
* Contributing to the development, assists engineering to the highest level of innovation and product quality, executing product development timeline in conjunction with the timelines of Main Collection.
* Accountable for carry over styles and Outlet in order to alleviate PD workload
* Assisting the PD with fitting and comments
* Ensuring any pattern amendments are detailed to the Vendors
* Updating Tech Packs and BOM’s post presentation for production
* Help with new developments and discoveries samples in preparation for Sketch Review
What you need to succeed?
* University Degree
* Fluent English. Other languages would be a plus
* Timberland Purpose Ambassador
* Enthusiastic, with a ‘can-do’ approach, positive attitude
* Open-minded, eager to learn
* Organised, able to identify priorities
* Good communication skills
* Team player, collaborative
What’s in it for you?
* a 6 months paid internship with the possibility to extend for another 6 months
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
* After one month, you will receive a discount card with 50% on all VF brands
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you! We expect that your cv and cover letter will be written in English, since our common language is English.