Détail de l'annonce
The North Face are looking for an exceptional Digital Media Specialist to join our Digital Performance Marketing team based in Stabio, Switzerland.
Let’s Talk about the Role
The Digital Media Specialist is responsible for the execution of Paid Media strategies, campaigns and tools to connect with consumers throughout the purchase funnel. This role requires a strong execution focus in building integrated search journeys to drive traffic and increase conversion to our e-Commerce stores.
As the Digital Media Specialist, you will have a strong background in performance media, specifically Paid Search, with an interest in developing a broader digital skill-set focused on full funnel consumer journeys.
Responsible for The North Face EMEA Paid Search, Data & Product Feed, Organic Search and Integrated Search Marketing and with an understanding of broader digital and performance media channels and their role in driving eCommerce business, the objectives of this role are to drive traffic, increase revenue and improve brand health metrics and MROI.
How You Will Make a Difference
* Work with the SEO agency to Implement organic search initiatives and drive key processes and functions such as competitive keyword monitoring, keyword research, link analysis, link building, content creation, content development and content optimization
* Manage agency partners in leading and directing initiatives, testing and delivery of KPI/objectives
* Maximize volume and margin of search campaigns while minimizing risk
* Manage monthly search campaign spend and metrics
* Help drive profitability through optimization of targeting and keyword portfolio expansion
* Collaborate with Marketing / eCommerce / Retail / Sales / Product to enhance performance and user experience
* Leverage and integrate consumer and audience insights to deliver effective consumer led digital campaigns and brand experiences.
* Track and report digital media budgets to maximize ROI and achieve financial plans. Track and monitor budget on a monthly-basis to ensure compliance with company-approved numbers.
Skills for Success
* Experience: at least 2 years-experience in a digital marketing role, including e-commerce marketing and a background in Paid Search and/or performance marketing is preferred
* Educational Requirements: A formal education and subsequent University Degree, Bachelor or Master level in Business Administration or Marketing are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
* Language skills: Fluent in English (both written and spoken). Knowledge of Italian, French, Spanish and German would be a plus.
* You will have experience of working with technologies and systems such as, but not limited to, Google Analytics, Doubleclick Search, Doubleclick Bid Manager and Adobe
* You will be comfortable managing, analysing and interpreting large datasets with the ability to distil key information for stakeholders and partners. Numerically literate.
* You will possess a deep understanding of The North Face brand with a passion for the outdoor and athletic markets.
Our Guiding Principles: Live with Integrity; Act Courageously; Be Curious; Act with Empathy; and Preserve
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Join the North Face Family
The North Face was built on a love for the outdoors and the desire to enable all types of exploration, for all people, from their backyards to the Himalayas. Over the last 50 years we’ve lived by our “true north,” the belief that exploration has the power to change us, to challenge us and to help us see the world from new perspectives. To help ignite a global movement of outdoor exploration, love for the natural world and an unwavering commitment to protect it, we welcome and encourage new participants to the outdoors. We extend our reach through support of non-profit organizations, establishing programs that connect participants with close-to-home recreation opportunities, and creating a connection with young leaders, inspiring them to explore and conserve.
As we enter our sixth decade, we pledge to:
* Empower exploration and the thrill of the unknown for as many people as possible.
* Protect the places where we live, play, and operate.
* Evolve the way we make our products by improving our environmental performance and social responsibility in the supply chain.
Our Parent Company, VF Corporation
VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic outdoor, active and workwear brands. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by our global associates across all brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
We just have one question. Are you in?