Détail de l'annonce
We’re looking for an outstanding Supply & Inventory manager to join our team of Eastpak in Antwerp.
Let’s talk about the role!
As Supply & Inventory Manager you balance the supply and demand in such a way that maximizes product availability towards customers, while keeping inventory levels within company guidelines.
- Maximize product availability towards customers whilst ensuring that inventory levels (days on hand-, year end -, distressed- and potential distressed inventory…) are kept within company targets;
- Make monthly purchases taking sales forecast, inventory, open purchase orders, sales intro dates, production lead times, capacity and financial inventory constrains into account;
- Work closely together with VF Asia product acquisition to reserve appropriate levels of key raw materials, hardware components and trims for the next 6 to 12 months;
- Work closely together with VF Asia product acquisition to reserve capacity at vendors and take corrective actions if needed;
- Work closely together with the demand planners to ensure sales forecasts are reviewed continually and take any remedial action necessary
- Provide detailed monthly analysis of inventory, production and sales and take any remedial action necessary;
- Continuously improve the planning process;
- Check and approve Eastpak purchase and liability invoices in system
- Manage and supervise the work of the Supply & Inventory Coordinator and Supply & Inventory Planner;
- Prepare input for weekly and monthly meetings (Supply S&OP review);
- Maintain regular communication with sales, customer service, finance, VF Asia product acquisition, inbound and warehouse personnel, thus ensuring a good reciprocal flow of information
- Back-up for other team members
What you need to succeed?
- At least 5 years of experience in planning/inventory management
- Strong analytical skills, number driven
- Coaching and developing others
- Good communicator and problem solver. Proactive, able to prioritize , accurate and deadline driven. Able to keep the helicopter view to report on challenges and opportunities. Team player eager to contribute to the team goals.
What’s in it for you?
- Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries;
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do;
- Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally;
- An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together.